Contribute
Register

Intel Core i7 4930k / ASUS Rampage iv extreme / Hackintosh 2.630€ / 3.570$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
i have the same processor with the asus sabertoot x79 and EVGA GTX 650 1G same problem realy slow and benchmark out of the rang 98687, let me know if you find any solution ,my activity monitors show 12 thread/6 core but everything it's sooo slow. let me know..thanks

Hi,

I have switched to an other tool. It works perfect. I love tonymac so much, but there are currently not much support regarding x79 and I think the problems come from the bootloader.

Regards
Marco

hello Marcox4
i'm planing to send back my Asus sabertooth x79 back to newegg ang go with Gigabyte i have no idea why i accepted to use Asus honestly ,let me know if eveythings work fine with Gigabyte x79 UP4 because my asus it's veeeery slow it take 10 minutes to get to the installer screen and after post installation everything become extremely slow like 1fps when you open an app let me know thanks.

hello Marcox4
i'm planing to send back my Asus sabertooth x79 back to newegg ang go with Gigabyte i have no idea why i accepted to use Asus honestly ,let me know if eveythings work fine with Gigabyte x79 UP4 because my asus it's veeeery slow it take 10 minutes to get to the installer screen and after post installation everything become extremely slow like 1fps when you open an app let me know thanks.

Hi again,

I can confirm that my system work very very very fast.

Config:
Gigabyte X79 UP4 (F4 Bios)
Nvidia GTX 760
32GB Ram

Your problem is the bootloader (unibeast). I have tried to install with it. After the installation, my system was slow like... i dont know, a pc from 1995? and FPS like 5 oder 8.
I have tried to install the system with unibeast 2-3 weeks. i was very depressed.

At least I have switched to an other tool (installer) - google. I can not write it here sorry thats the rule of this forum.
I have used multibeast for all drivers and it works very well.

My last problem is to fix iCloud. I can't login. The message is verify.
I have watched so much tutorials on youtube - but nothing helps.

Regards
Marco

Thank you so much for the reply i guess is not my motherboard Asus sabertooth x79 the problem i was about to send it back like you i watch all of those tutorial on youtube gonna search on google to to see what i can find thanks egain.

Hi again,

I can confirm that my system work very very very fast.

Config:
Gigabyte X79 UP4 (F4 Bios)
Nvidia GTX 760
32GB Ram

Your problem is the bootloader (unibeast). I have tried to install with it. After the installation, my system was slow like... i dont know, a pc from 1995? and FPS like 5 oder 8.
I have tried to install the system with unibeast 2-3 weeks. i was very depressed.

At least I have switched to an other tool (installer) - google. I can not write it here sorry thats the rule of this forum.
I have used multibeast for all drivers and it works very well.

My last problem is to fix iCloud. I can't login. The message is verify.
I have watched so much tutorials on youtube - but nothing helps.

Regards
Marco
I've used the latest version of chameleon and Clover with success. It's okay to mention those here just not the sites that you download them from. For iCloud fix use fileNVRam.dlyb With chameleon and make sure that you have a unique serial number and proper Smbios data.

Thanks , i' gonna make some research tonight for clover soon as i get home i hope this gonna work with my Asus sabertoot x79.

Thanks , i' gonna make some research tonight for clover soon as i get home i hope this gonna work with my Asus sabertoot x79.

That board should work well. Shilohhh and Marco are giving good advice. X79 is not well-supported on this forum yet; changing to Gigabyte won't help with that, but both are good makes. Google.

DK

Hello Shilohh

i think i'm gonna need more details about those clover cause i search on google i found one and it was from my IMAC and this thing crash my computer i had to reformat i lost every thing that was on the system drive i download egain and same thing happen too many clover EFI now i'm lost i need to know more about it the V9 crash everything which one i have to use ? my frustration getting higher now 4 weeks.any advise will be helpful thanks.

Hello Shilohh

i think i'm gonna need more details about those clover cause i search on google i found one and it was from my IMAC and this thing crash my computer i had to reformat i lost every thing that was on the system drive i download egain and same thing happen too many clover EFI now i'm lost i need to know more about it the V9 crash everything which one i have to use ? my frustration getting higher now 4 weeks.any advise will be helpful thanks.
I suggest you use chameleon. Google search for "chameleon installer pkg" and download it from the site we can't mention. Sounds like a lot of people are having trouble with ivybridge-e and chimera. You should use the org.chameleon and smbios files I posted on my speedstep guide to overwrite the files in /Extra that the chameleon installer creates.

Eventually I may do a clover guide but I don't have time right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back