Contribute
Register

Intel Core i7 4930k / ASUS Rampage iv extreme / Hackintosh 2.630€ / 3.570$

Status
Not open for further replies.
cpus=1 = use only 1 core. Once you have VoodooTSCSync installed you shouldn't need it any more. Now you should only need npci=0x2000 and GraphicsEnabler=Yes. But try just npci=0x2000 also.

Did you make your own dsdt?

Its faster :)

I didn't make my own DSDT. Is it required?

I just downloaded the software and saved the dsdt to my folder what you wanted me to do

New Geekbench
Single Core 12.042
Multi Core 69.229

Its faster :)

I didn't make my own DSDT. Is it required?

I just downloaded the software and saved the dsdt to my folder what you wanted me to do

New Geekbench
Single Core 12.042
Multi Core 69.229
No sorry. Got drunk at work and forgot I asked you to extract one earlier. LOL

Use this org.cham with no boot flags and report back.

Also compare it with your old one so you can see what I changed. Also, it needs to be .plist not .txt

And nvda_drv=1 is only if you are using nVidia web driver. nvda_drv=0 switches back to OSX OEM driver.

Attachments

• org.chameleon.Boot.plist.zip
    904 bytes · Views: 115
No sorry. Got drunk at work and forgot I asked you to extract one earlier. LOL

Use this org.cham with no boot flags and report back.

Also compare it with your old one so you can see what I changed. Also, it needs to be .plist not .txt

And nvda_drv=1 is only if you are using nVidia web driver. nvda_drv=0 switches back to OSX OEM driver.

Which driver is better? What do you prefer?
Thanks for the information.

My system doesn't start. I've stopped after 6minutes. My system only starts with the boot flags -v -f npci=0x2000 or with GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No. What would you prefer? My system needs around 3-4 minutes to start with that boot flags on the start screen.

:S :crazy:

Attachments

• Foto.JPG
    Foto.JPG
    714.1 KB · Views: 145
OK. PCIRootUID=0 must have kept you from booting. You must need PCIRootUID=1. Chimera default is 1. Try this one instead.

GraphicsEnabler=No is best if you don't need Yes.

Attachments

• org.chameleon.Boot.plist.zip
    851 bytes · Views: 97
Here's another one. Forgot some stuff in the last one.

Sorry it's been a long night.

Great!! It works :) Thanks!!

npci=0x3000 works too. Shall i use 0x3000?

Whats about the graphic and the stutters? The OS X Default Graphics Driver can only 120 Hz, the Nvidia Web driver 144Hz (I have 2x 3d displays 24", Asus VG248). With 60hz are heavy stutters, with 144 less, but not perfect. All pictures are slow.

Hope we can fix it

Do you know any tests/apps to check my processor?

I don't know if my graphic is slow or the processor.

http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench3/447888 thats to much.

Single-Core Score Multi-Core Score
Geekbench 3.1.4 Tryout for Mac OS X x86 (32-bit)
17181 99526
Those numbers are completely out of range. You should have a multi core score somewhere between 17,000 and 21,000 in 32bit mode at stock CPU speeds. I can't see your bios pics right now. Do you have HPET enabled?

Those numbers are completely out of range. You should have a multi core score somewhere between 17,000 and 21,000 in 32bit mode at stock CPU speeds. I can't see your bios pics right now. Do you have HPET enabled?

Where can I find HPET? I can't locate it in my BIOS. Please check my upload from zippy share. It includes pictures of my BIOS.

You don't mean hyperthreading? Its active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back