Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I recently got a Gateway laptop (NV57H05h) and have been able to install OSX Snow Leopard to it. Problem is I have no internet, no ethernet or wifi.
I admit I'm a newb to this which is why I cam to you guys for help, does anyone have or know of a kext for the Intel Centrino advanced N6205

Thanks in advance.

PS - I found an Ethernet kext here (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... 4987&st=20) I haven`t tested it yet but it has positive reviews. The driver I am asking for is for my wifi.

I've never heard of working intel wireless for osx. every solution I've seen is to replace your laptop wifi with a broadcom

i need the kext also. my laptop is an hp 8560p. with lion installed. have two problems though. i have to boot from usb and wifi is not working. funny in windoz slevin i ran the lion vmware image and my internet worked. is it possible to convert vmwares adapter

Yes I need it to

I recently got a Gateway laptop (NV57H05h) and have been able to install OSX Snow Leopard to it. Problem is I have no internet, no ethernet or wifi.
I admit I'm a newb to this which is why I cam to you guys for help, does anyone have or know of a kext for the Intel Centrino advanced N6205

Thanks in advance.

PS - I found an Ethernet kext here (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... 4987&st=20) I haven`t tested it yet but it has positive reviews. The driver I am asking for is for my wifi.
i need the kext also. my laptop is an hp 8560p. with lion installed. have two problems though. i have to boot from usb and wifi is not working. funny in windoz slevin i ran the lion vmware image and my internet worked. is it possible to convert vmwares adapter
Yes I need it to

Intel WiFi is not supported.
Replace your hardware with compatible WiFi hardware (most often used: Broadcom BCM943252).

Hi! How about intel 6205?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back