Contribute
Register

Intel 750 PCIE SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears the problema is that there is no driver loaded. The PCI Card is found in system profiler. I do not know how one could hack the Windows driver and use it in os x or how you could load a generic nvme driver for pci-e cards.
Anybody knows? Maybe Pikeralpha knows on the topic.

Bump

Anyone have luck getting the 750 OSX bootable?

would like to know what is the status of this ? Planning to pull the trigger on a 750/950 if osx is bootable

would like to know what is the status of this ? Planning to pull the trigger on a 750/950 if osx is bootable
I haven't heard anything new. I downgraded to El Captain and everything works fine (using the other driver). I think only the cheap SSD's are supported by the OS X non-Mac users. I think they're too segregated of a group to care enough to solve it. People trying to save $100 by using this driver for off-brand motherboard & SSD hardware (instead of buying Apple) aren't interested in making it work with $3,000 name-brand SSD cards: different group of people.

Problem is, iCloud is insecure and has frequent data loss, so I won't agree with Apple's stance on self-storage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back