Contribute
Register

Integrated and Discrete Graphics, Working Together

Status
Not open for further replies.
I check Mixed Graphics when I run MultiBeast.. otherwise when apple boots up it switches off the monitor connected to onboard. Could that be part of the issue?

Yes. Fatal. Fresh install.

Well then how do I keep it from switching to my other display after logging in? If I don't check that option, my onboard display works but once i login it stays on the loading screen while my other displays go to my desktop.

Well then how do I keep it from switching to my other display after logging in?
Verify all settings from Post #1 are correct. To be clear, the boot display must be connected to the motherboard.

Verify all settings from Post #1 are correct. To be clear, the boot display must be connected to the motherboard.

It is.. you verified the settings yourself. I can't get this working again for the life of me =[

It is.. you verified the settings yourself. I can't get this working again for the life of me =[
Useless. MultiBeast/Mixed Graphics broke the previous installations. Since you did not attach a new IOReg, nothing is verified.

Useless. MultiBeast/Mixed Graphics broke the previous installations. Since you did not attach a new IOReg, nothing is verified.

does clean install require wiping the drive? Or can I just install over my current Mavericks install...

Hi!

Thank you for advices, I like your pure and simple answers.

So I have a system that goes without stops, freezes, kernel panic and other diseases. Halleluja.
System desc:
Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7 (BIOS: F6)
Intel i7 4700K
16GB Corsair Vengeance
500GB Samsung SATA SSD
1TB Hitachi SATA HDD

And when...
GTX70 comes in the PCIE slot -> I can not boot. Stops somewhere right before GUI start.
Remove the GTX - > everything is going.

Can you give me a hint?

Thanx,

pnimrod

Attachments

• DPCIManager - Boot Log.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Nimrod’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    1.9 MB · Views: 162
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    827 bytes · Views: 304
Status