i5 7600
Graphics
Rx 480
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone !!

I am happy to add a subject in this forum !

I built my Hackintosh some month ago with clover (after a failed attempt with Unibeast …).
For a first time I would say that it’s not that bad, but I’m still facing some problems.
One of the main one is (as many peoples may know this): sleep/wake

Symptom : When I try to sleep the computer, it goes to sleep (I can hear the HDD shutting down) for a sec (or 2) and after this it pop’s up without any actions.
From the terminal, I’ve the info of waking up reasons : GLAN XDCI XHC

I have set up the computer with some BIOS parameter that the PC is working well. I mean when I sleep the PC, it stays sleep as long as I do nothing. And when I use a keyboard or mouse, it’s waking up.
I have first tried to uncheck the box in preference system which is waking up the computer when there is an internet connexion.
I have read on some forums that I should modify DSDT and SSDT files. I have generate then (F4 on clover) and I have decompile and open them… I’ve tried to patch or modify the code inside following some « weird guides » but when I try to save, I have some syntax errors which appear and forbid me to save. I've found and try some guides but I didn't achieve to anything yet ....

I have then only one simple question, is there anyone here, which is able to help me, by modifying DSDT/SSDT files (or not), to solve this 3 reasons of waking up ? (I’m pretty sure about this, I am in the right place ^^)

I think I have said everything, but please do not hesitate to ask me for more details or files or whatever (or if you don’t get something because of my perfect English), I would be pleased to give them to you !

I’m also pretty sure that this post has been really horrible for many of you, and I apologise for my English level (I m french btw) …

Thanks for any kind of help :)

Specs :
- Bazooka B250M
- i5 7600
- Rx 480

- OS High Sierra 10.13.1

Nobody ?
I am not only looking for an easy solution, like "do this and this, delete this" etc (I mean, if you have i will be glad to use it ^^) but I am also looking for some advices to get closer step by step so even if you don t have a perfect solution but an advice you can share it with me :)

I will update with errors I am facing on DSDT (I am even not really sure of what I am doing ...). I am trying to save the file in binary when these errors occurs.

Capture d’écran 2018-03-20 à 20.52.18.png

Capture d’écran 2018-03-20 à 20.53.36.png

Capture d’écran 2018-03-20 à 20.54.56.png

Thanks

I’m slowly moving forward…

First of all, I enable “OS”. All in all, these options allowed me to wake up properly the computer on windows and on mac but using ONLY the power button of the computer, which is not so bad.

But when I enable "BIOS" and also enable wake USB, Wake PS/2 Mouse and Wake PS/2 Keyboard on the set up wake option in the BIOS, windows is working properly (I can wake it up by clicking on the mouse, using keyboard or using power bottom of the computer),but the mac goes sleep and instant wake (“wake on Lan” on mac step up is disable and I have wake reasons: GLAN XDCI XHC).

IMG_4647.JPGIMG_4646.JPG

I’ve tried to delete lines with GLAN XDCI XHC on the DSDT file (following a guide saying that I should delete PRW lines with device GLAN XDCI and XHC) but at the end it’s still wakes up with “Wake Reason: ?”….

Another (linked?) problem is after the hack boot, when I arrive on the mac desktop, it seems that color are too bright… (Screen message), maybe ICC calibration problem. But when the computer go to sleep and instant wake, colors are changing, there are more saturated.
Before wake/sleep can see only the text / After wake/sleep can see text AND grey pattern
IMG_4648.JPGIMG_4649.JPG

I read on some forums that this both problem should be linked with my DSDT. I’m really trying to modify it, I have found it, decompile it and after some attempts it’s now possible to save it with “only” some “remarks”. My question is how do I know what I should modify in the DSDT to make my DSDT fitting perfectly with my hardware ?

I am spending days on this subject without going further… I’m really stuck and I would be really pleased to have some help to try to fix this problems.

I attached my “raw” DSDT and also the one decompile, with my config.plist and some screenshots of my bios options.

I really hope some of you will take some time to read this…

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.3 KB · Views: 329
  • DSDT.aml
    160.8 KB · Views: 332
  • System DSDT.dsl
    1.2 MB · Views: 251
Still nobody for some help ? ...
I didn't go further within the past week ...
Thanks

up the new section SSDT !
I still not gave up ! :)

Hi, if there is anyone reading this thread that can help us sort this problem out, as I am having the same issues as timolb, whereby it does the same thing. shut downs hdd for 2 seconds and then literally reboots exactly to the same screen that it was on just before I put it to sleep. Basically I cannot put this Hackintosh to sleep. Im running high Sierra 10.13.4 if it is because of this version of high Sierra.

Seems that nobody can help us ...
I didn't go futher within the pasts weeks ...

some months later and you must have figured it out by now? Not sure that system dsdt is straight from clover f4

After some weeks I’m still facing problems … I have « solved » the instant wake problem by waking up the computer only with the power button and not with keyboard or mouse. It’s working perfectly even if it was not my aim.

Regarding the screen color this is the biggest annoying problem… Because when I wake up the computer (by pushing the power button as said earlier) the screen pop up a lot more saturated than before sleep.

If someone has some advice for this … Without this 2 problems, the Hackintosh is working properly without crash etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back