Contribute
Register

Installing Sierra on HP Spectre X360 7500U 13-ac005ng - Intel 620 Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe your driver is correct in the way you designed it. However two finger + thumb (three fingers) is the way macbook handles right clicking...

Your trackpad is not a Mac trackpad. You cannot expect it to behave the same.

You can also right click with "two finger tap" (provided you have it enabled in SysPrefs).

shamelessly asking another question: Intel power gadget shows that the CPU is constantly hovering at 3.5GHz. What's the module (kext) to cool this coffee lake CPU down?

System preference doesn't show the trackpad, with voodoo2, so at the I cannot configure its settings..

@RehabMan Sorry to bother you again. After a few days of tweaking I don't thin my power management is working.

AppleIntelInfo.kext shows the i7-8550u has a low-frequency mode of 400 MHz, max non-turbo of 2000 MHz, max turbo of 4000MHz, all P-States are normal from /tmp/AppleIntelInfo.dat

However, Inter power gadget shows the CPU is always hogging around 3000 MHz (3 GHz), and the temperature around 90 degreeC.

I'm using SSDT_XCPM as per the guide provided. Attached is the IntelGadget and AppleIntelInfo.dat. I'm still doing a ioreg dump at the moment... (Haven't swapped wifi card so have to manually switch back and force between windows all the time......)

Attachments

• Gadget.png
    Gadget.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 166
  • AppleIntelInfo.txt
    33.6 KB · Views: 156
@RehabMan Sorry to bother you again. After a few days of tweaking I don't thin my power management is working.

AppleIntelInfo.kext shows the i7-8550u has a low-frequency mode of 400 MHz, max non-turbo of 2000 MHz, max turbo of 4000MHz, all P-States are normal from /tmp/AppleIntelInfo.dat

However, Inter power gadget shows the CPU is always hogging around 3000 MHz (3 GHz), and the temperature around 90 degreeC.

I'm using SSDT_XCPM as per the guide provided. Attached is the IntelGadget and AppleIntelInfo.dat. I'm still doing a ioreg dump at the moment... (Haven't swapped wifi card so have to manually switch back and force between windows all the time......)

Intel Power Gadget results cannot be trusted.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Hi all! I got some question. We have 13-ас013dxб not my setup-installation, dual boot works. MacOS/Win10 but occasionally no clover screen and I have to press f9 and here we are windows boot manager but still all working. How to recover clover? Simply reinstall it to the internal drive? I haven't installed that setup and do not know what kexts I have to put in there or just ignore the kexts ? Thx for advanced.

See the attachment

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-30 at 23.44.52.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-30 at 23.44.52.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 170
Hi all! I got some question. We have 13-ас013dxб not my setup-installation, dual boot works. MacOS/Win10 but occasionally no clover screen and I have to press f9 and here we are windows boot manager but still all working. How to recover clover? Simply reinstall it to the internal drive? I haven't installed that setup and do not know what kexts I have to put in there or just ignore the kexts ? Thx for advanced.
See the attachment

You might want to read important dual boot info in post #2 of the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back