CPU
i5 7600k
Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 1050 OC 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I wanted to go about installing OSX Lion on my new computer, but it looks like I'd have to install Snow Leopard first to do that. I have five questions. First, is it possible to run OSX 10.6 on a Kaby-Lake CPU and what fake CPUID would I need to use? Second, what is the process of setting up the Nvidia web driver and will it support newer pascal cards? Third, will the latest version multibeast work on Snow Leopard so I can install drivers for newer hardware? Fourth, should I follow the old guide for Snow Leopard, or will it not work? I want to make sure I have everything worked out before I pay $20 for Snow Leopard and then another $20 for Lion. Lastly, if anyone knows if it's possible to take the download on this website and install OSX Lion without using Snow Leopard first, how would one go about doing that?

Thanks

So I wanted to go about installing OSX Lion on my new computer, but it looks like I'd have to install Snow Leopard first to do that. I have five questions. First, is it possible to run OSX 10.6 on a Kaby-Lake CPU.

Not possible, you'd need much older hardware. A Sandybridge based system would be an option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back