Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z97N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core i5-4690k
Graphics
Integrated
Hello all, firstly apologies if this is the wrong place but I'm quite lost as to what to do, and am hoping you can help me.

I was following the guide here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/direct-update-to-macos-sierra-using-clover.201465/ to upgrade from El Capitan to Sierra, when after the intial restart to then "choose Boot macOS Install option" the clover boot screen only shows my Windows Drives .

I've followed steps in several tutorials that explain that apfs.efi needs to be added to drivers64UEFI which I thought could be the issue, which I have done by mounting the drive on the Windows side and copying that file over, but I've had no luck with anything yet/still nothing shows in the clover menu except for the windows drives.

Is there anyway I can continue with the installation or has anyone come across this before?
steps taken:
- downloaded latest version of clover.
- mounted efi partition and copied kexts to it.
- ran installer

Thanks for your time,

Max

Fixed by booting from usb and removing clover and installing previous version clover (el capitan), the newer version of clover I installed couldnt see the mac drive but the boot usb could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back