Motherboard
ASUS ROG Z370-F Gaming
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
RTX 2080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey, I successfully installed macOS High Sierra on my SSD. But I have Windows 10 on my other SSD and a HDD for my Data (this HDD I want to use only with Windows).
Before installing macOS, I removed my Windows SSD and HDD, now I want to put them back in and I'm not sure if it will work.

When I turn on my PC, how can I choose what System I want to use?

Thank you for your help

Moved to Multi Booting.

I also have 2 separate SSD for macOS / Windows 10 and I just select the SSD to boot from via the BIOS Boot Menu.
(hold f8 while booting shows it for me)

Hey, I successfully installed macOS High Sierra on my SSD. But I have Windows 10 on my other SSD and a HDD for my Data (this HDD I want to use only with Windows).
Before installing macOS, I removed my Windows SSD and HDD, now I want to put them back in and I'm not sure if it will work.

When I turn on my PC, how can I choose what System I want to use?

@worldie,

If your windows system is a UEFI install on a GUID partition then Clover should detect it and offer you the option to boot Windows automatically. If your windows install is MBR (Windows legacy install) then you may need to manually add it to Clovers GUI menu.

You might have one or two other Windows options show up, these can be hidden from Clovers menu by adding the appropriate volume names to your config.plist.

Clover Configurator is a good tool for editing Clover's GUI items.

Cheers
Jay

When you have installed the Win drives and connected them, boot to BIOS/UEFI and set the Mac OS drive as first in boot order. Save&exit, continue boot. It should boot to Clover, allowing you to select either Mac OS or Windows to boot by using left/right arrow keys to select the proper icon. For Win10, this will be labeled something like "Boot Windows UEFi from EFI".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back