Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87-D3HP (UEFI)
CPU
Intel i7 4770K
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 660 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
The other day, my computer wouldn't see my clover bootloader so i was forced to start from scratch. After installing Mavericks via Unibeast, I got this problem now whenever I attempt to boot up:banghead:: Hackintosh unibeast problem.jpg

Here are my specs:

• Gigabyte Z87-D3HP
  • Intel i7-4770K
  • NVIDIA GTX 660 Ti 2G
  • 16GB memory

I would greatly appreciate an answer to my problem asap so I can continue enjoying my Hackintosh. :D

Thanks!

I've been killing myself for like three days on this same issue! Arhgggg!

I successfully installed and had 10.9.3 running... I thought. And then after about the third reboot, it tanked. I've been trying SO many different things to recover it's awful. :(

So, here are the things I've tried unsuccessfully:
  • With and without Wireless N card
  • With and without Bluetooth dongle
  • have completely formatted the hard drive and installed fresh 10.9.3
    • After this step I can USUALLY get into the hard drive via USB boot and then selecting hard drive, but only if I select no cache, or verbose... never just plain up starting...
    • When I DO finally get in, I always "repair permissions" first, then install Multi-beast stuff (minimal installation since my original worked nearly perfectly without many tweaks to multi-beast), I can NEVER get the system to successfully boot back into the OS. If I attempt "normal" boot from the hard drive, I get the Apple with the spinning wheel forever (literally... I left it for 8 hours one of the times just to be sure). If I boot in Verbose to scrolls through screens and screens of code, then just stops at some point and does nothing... just code on the screen and the Return key just adds blank lines
  • For some reason NOW I can't even boot with the BRAND NEW Unibeast USB I made. I can't even get in to format the drive anymore. Pic of the error below.2014-05-22 19.43.43.jpg

• For some reason NOW I can't even boot with the BRAND NEW Unibeast USB I made. I can't even get in to format the drive anymore. Pic of the error below.View attachment 93657

I have the same hardware as you (Gigabyte Z87-D3HP with a 4770k) and am getting the exact same error, even down to the ploytec.xone1d.usb error line. I'd be very interested to know if you have or do manage to fix it.

T4PqFY1.jpg

Attachments

• T4PqFY1.jpg
    T4PqFY1.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 121
Well, I tried again recently. Remade the Unibeast with 10.9.3, used Mulit-Beast 6.3. And I actually have been up and running again for about two weeks now. What a frustrating pain in the ass though.

I did actually have to load and operate (not to mention BUY) Windows. So stupid.

I pulled out all the memory except one stick, followed the directions to the T.

Then when running Multi-Beast, I selected the DSDT Free "simple" option (whatever it's called on the first tab). I also added the RealTek 898 driver. One of the major issues I've run into is selecting the Mac profile. Seems to run fine on 3,1 or 4,1 but if I go to 5 or 6 it crashes everything. I wish those were explained better, because I had 5,1 running initially.

woody255 u could have saved a lot of hassle researching smbios and boot flags first. disable vt-d in bios or use boot flag dart=0 also choose iMac14,2 smbios in future when u choose wronge smbios boot with SMBIOS=Null instead of doing fresh install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back