Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello Everybody ,
I own a Sony Vaio Z13GN and it has a intel CPU so i was wondering how can i install a MAc OSX on it , I have the retail CD of Lion OSX. I even have a Mac Book air if that is nedded for the process of installation , but the problem is my dad uses it , so i want to install Mac OSX on my Vaio.
If there is any guide or something then please do link me , i tried to search on google a lot , but could not find a adequate guide.

Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor P9500 (2.53 GHz)
4 GB DDR3 SDRAM(Max)
13.1 inch WXGA TFT Colour Display
320 GB SATA HDD
Motherboard chipset Mobile Intel GM45 Express
Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n
Graphics accelartor NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS

Thanks in Advance.

Try UniBeast. Borrow your dad's MacBook Air and make sure the Install Mac OS X Lion.app is in the Applications folder. If you have a DMG, just mount it. Then run UniBeast and make sure you select Mac App Store and Laptop Support.

Hello Everybody ,
I own a Sony Vaio Z13GN and it has a intel CPU so i was wondering how can i install a MAc OSX on it , I have the retail CD of Lion OSX.

Please look at this: tonymacx86 Blog: UniBeast: Install Mac OS X Lion Using an All-In-One Bootable USB Drive

Also, there is no such thing as a CD of Lion OS X. Lion is only available on Apple's USB installer or by downloading it from the Mac App Store.

If you can't get OS X Lion, you'll need to start with this: tonymacx86 Blog: iBoot + MultiBeast: Install Mac OS X on any Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back