Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Installing Mac OS error (windows) (PC NOT SUPPORTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProOne 400 G3 20.0-in Touch AiO
CPU
G4560T
Graphics
HD 610
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

Sorry if I’m posting in the wrong thread. First time here.
I am trying to install Mac OS on my computer but it saying attempting to restart system.
I have also attached my computer information if that helps.

Many thanks in advance

(Computer not suppored)

Thread can be locked and closed)

Last edited:
If anyone need any additional information please let me know and I will be happy to provide it.

:)

If anyone need any additional information please let me know and I will be happy to provide it.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Hi,

Thank you.
I have updated my profile to include the information.
Please let me know if I have missed anything?

Hi,

Thank you.
Pentium's are not supported

Pentium's are not supported

Hi,

When you mean not supported are you talking about the forum or about the Mac install?

Many thanks

Hi,

When you mean not supported are you talking about the forum or about the Mac install?

Many thanks
mac install because Apple doesn't use them in their machines

although you may be able to look into fakecpu

If those use a socketed CPU you should be able to ugrade it to one with HD630 graphics. Then macOS should work without too many problems. Many of the Kaby Lake CPUs have HD630 graphics onboard.

Here's a video from HP on the complete teardown of one of these AIOs. I've set the video to start at the 12 minute mark. There you can see how easy it is to replace the CPU. Many times easier than in an iMac.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back