Contribute
Register

Installing Lion From VMware to Hard Drive (and Laptop I.D.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix Z270E-Gaming
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
DeadlyDasher said:
*Before I start can anyone help fond the laptop I have. My brother gave it to me when he got a new computer so I figured, and the only thing he knew about it was that it was a Samsung laptop from BestBuy. I've tried finding it but I've had no luck. Here are the specs

Color: Black
Screen Size: 15.6
CPU: i3 2330m
GPU: Intel HD 3000
RAM: 4GB DDR3 1 Dimm
HDD: 640GB 540rpm

I think it's Samsung Series 3 laptop, but I've had trouble finding one that looks exactly like it*

Edited and other Stuff deleted because it's against the Forum Rules #12 -> faq.php#f0r11

Original Post Deleted!

karacho said:
DeadlyDasher said:
*Before I start can anyone help fond the laptop I have. My brother gave it to me when he got a new computer so I figured, and the only thing he knew about it was that it was a Samsung laptop from BestBuy. I've tried finding it but I've had no luck. Here are the specs

Color: Black
Screen Size: 15.6
CPU: i3 2330m
GPU: Intel HD 3000
RAM: 4GB DDR3 1 Dimm
HDD: 640GB 540rpm

I think it's Samsung Series 3 laptop, but I've had trouble finding one that looks exactly like it*

Edited and other Stuff deleted because it's against the Forum Rules #12 -> faq.php#f0r11

Original Post Deleted!

Oh oops, my bad. I did buy the retail disc and convert the .dmg to an .iso to do it. Kind of ironic that on a hackintosh site you can't post anything that's "not legit" so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back