Contribute
Register

Installing Lion clean and working with ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello guys:)
the first iam not the best in english because iam from germany but i hope you all can understand what i would tell you :)

i got so many problems about installing lion pci configuration begin , boot 0 error etc.

but today this morning i finally got it!

its so easy.
i tell you what i have done to get it working:)

i got snow leopard on my computer and also installed it on my usb hdd.
now i have installed multi beast etc. now...rebooted.
I've followed the guide from tonymac to make the lion installer partition with xmove.
now comes my idea!i have booted the lion installer partition and opend disk utility.
there i have deletet the snow leopard partition from my computer and made a clean install with lion on it.
after the installation is done i reboot and open the bios.
now i have marked the usb hdd at the first placed on the boot row.
restarting the pc chimera boot loader opens...started the installed lion partition and its BOOTING without errors!all fine.
the last things now...i installed multi beast with the same things as before and sound drivers and network and make a reboot and DONE all works fine. hope that can help a lot people :)

and sry for the english :/

greetings :)

edit:today i have used this method on a asus notebook too and its working also fine :)

Good Job sir. Glad its working

Hello

nice job

do you think Lion has a better compatibility with hardware than Snow Leo or it's the same?

surrion said:
Hello

nice job

do you think Lion has a better compatibility with hardware than Snow Leo or it's the same?

thank you :)

yea i think so.and its all so much smooth and runs much better and faster then snow leopard .

great news that confirm what I heard

can't wait to try on my. but it's holiday time :)

probably create a french topic install in this forum when I'm back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back