Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Installing drivers for my laptop (sound, keyboard, GPU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7 4700HQ
Graphics
GTX860M
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone!
I am pretty new to creating a hackintosh, so please forgive me if I'm asking obvious things.
So, I've just installed High Sierra 10.13.6 on my laptop (2.5Ghz intel Core i7 4700HQ, 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3 and a GTX 860M), but I still have some problems with the drivers:
First of all, I've already tried to install some drivers using multiBeast, which umm, failed: I couldn't boot in, only with the flag nv_disable=1 .
My i7 can only handle 7Mb VRAM, so my UI is laggy. Only my trackpad works, the keyboard is not responding, I need to use an external USB keyboard. However, sound I working with headphones connected, but the built-in speakers are not functioning. In addition, there is no option for wifi too.

My question is what drivers do I need in order to get a "completely" functioning mackintosh and how should I install them?
Thank you guys for your answers!

I'll attach my current MultiBeast configuration

Attachments

• botmultib.mb
    4.4 KB · Views: 263
Hello everyone!
I am pretty new to creating a hackintosh, so please forgive me if I'm asking obvious things.
So, I've just installed High Sierra 10.13.6 on my laptop (2.5Ghz intel Core i7 4700HQ, 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3 and a GTX 860M), but I still have some problems with the drivers:
First of all, I've already tried to install some drivers using multiBeast, which umm, failed: I couldn't boot in, only with the flag nv_disable=1 .
My i7 can only handle 7Mb VRAM, so my UI is laggy. Only my trackpad works, the keyboard is not responding, I need to use an external USB keyboard. However, sound I working with headphones connected, but the built-in speakers are not functioning. In addition, there is no option for wifi too.

My question is what drivers do I need in order to get a "completely" functioning mackintosh and how should I install them?
Thank you guys for your answers!

I'll attach my current MultiBeast configuration
multibeast is mainly for desktops

Link to laptop guide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back