intel i5 10400F
Graphics
Zotac Nvidia210
i have
i5 10400F
z490 ud ad gigabyte
16 gb corsair
geforce 210 zotac

its after selecting install from usb in clover options its showing only ++++++++ and hangs.

i have
i5 10400F
z490 ud ad gigabyte
16 gb corsair
geforce 210 zotac

its after selecting install from usb in clover options its showing only ++++++++ and hangs.
Are you using a USB stick created from Unibeast?

If so it won't work on your system since the version of Clover in Unibeast does not work on Intel 10th generation hardware like your system.

You have to use OpenCore (or Clover 5124 and later) as bootloader on your system.

By the way, your GT 210 graphics card is not supported on MacOS Catalina due to lack of Metal support, Apple's graphics framework. You should upgrade to a Metal supported card like the GT 710 (DDR3).

Are you using a USB stick created from Unibeast?

If so it won't work on your system since the version of Clover in Unibeast does not work on Intel 10th generation hardware like your system.

You have to use OpenCore (or Clover 5124 and later) as bootloader on your system.

By the way, your GT 210 graphics card is not supported on MacOS Catalina due to lack of Metal support, Apple's graphics framework. You should upgrade to a Metal supported card like the GT 710 (DDR3).
Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back