Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel Gigabyte B460 AORUS PRO
CPU
i510400
Graphics
GTX 1650 + UHD 630
Hello,
booted and started the installation successfully, but after the first reboot i selected the installer in the opencore menu and it wont show the apple logo it just reboot automatically, am unable to proceed the installation it keep rebooting when i choose mac os installer.

Specs:
Gigabyte B460M Aorus Pro (Bios: F5b)
- Audio: Realtek® ALC1200 codec
- Ethernet: Intel® Ethernet Connection I219V12
Intel Core i5 10400
Ram 2 x 8GB corsair vengeance lpx 2666CL16
SSD WD BLACK SN750 250GB
VGA iGPU Intel UHD Graphics 630
Opencore 0.6.6

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Hey bro! I have the same hardware as you, test this EFI please and see if it goes up successfully ... If you can't, you will need to make some adjustments in the BIOS

Attachments

• EFI-ISN.zip
    5 MB · Views: 323
Hey bro! I have the same hardware as you, test this EFI please and see if it goes up successfully ... If you can't, you will need to make some adjustments in the BIOS
Thanks bro, should i reinstall everything ?

EFI tested and the issue persist, can you share your Bios config please ?

i managed to remove the egpu and tried to install with only igpu but with no luck. I have Big Sur partially installed, but no way to proceed with the remainder of the installation it stuck rebooting when selecting the internal macOs installer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210226-152813_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210226-152813_Video Player.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 199
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back