2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello guys !

I'm trying to install Mojave on my config, but the installer is stuck... Any idea to solve it please ?

I'm trying to install Mojave on my config
Waste of time, there are no Mojave drivers for your GTX 980 ti.
You could however remove the graphics card and install using your processor's integrated UHD Graphics 630.

Thank you for reply quickly ! I'm aware of the lack of Nvidia drivers, but do I really need to remove the card to use the UHD ?
And btw could it be the source of my current problem with the installer ?

do I really need to remove the card to use the UHD ?
Your choice.

And btw could it be the source of my current problem with the installer ?
Your image does not show a problem but similar stalls at that point have been seen to benefit from updating Clover to the latest version.

Ok I understand. But I just made a fresh usb stick with UniBeast 9.2.0, I don't know how to fix the "problem"... I waited for 15min but still stuck at this line.

Ok I understand. But I just made a fresh usb stick with UniBeast 9.2.0, I don't know how to fix the "problem"... I waited for 15min but still stuck at this line.
Then Clover probably has no relationship with your issue.

Try booting with an invalid platform ID - 0x12345678.
Clover > Options > Graphics Injector > Inject Intel and Fake ID 0x12345678.

That error has nothing to do with graphics, you need to add an RTC patch to your Config.plist file

There is no entry about Intel here. And I can't remove the graphics card because the motherboard don't have video output such as HDMI or DP..

There is no entry about Intel here. And I can't remove the graphics card because the motherboard don't have video output such as HDMI or DP..
Don't worry, it seems that I am completely wrong :

That error has nothing to do with graphics

the motherboard don't have video output such as HDMI or DP.

High Sierra would appear to be your best way out of this situation, it has support for your graphics card (with the Nvidia web drivers).

That error has nothing to do with graphics, you need to add an RTC patch to your Config.plist file

Thank you, but could you be a bit more specific please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back