Graphics
GT 218 + 8400GS
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone, I have assembled the signature computer, I have been trying to install OSx Mojave for a week, the installer starts but stops on the "End randoseed" error stays on this error indefinitely. I prepared the pendrive with the "Install create media" command with clover Bootloader, I tried different clover Bootloader and different OSxAptiofix driver64 in the Clover/Folder with clover configurator without solving. I got to the point where I no longer know what to do. Can anyone kindly help me. I attach the photo of the lock screen.
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20210506_121040.jpg
    IMG_20210506_121040.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 85
Hello everyone, I have assembled the signature computer, I have been trying to install OSx Mojave for a week, the installer starts but stops on the "End randoseed" error stays on this error indefinitely. I prepared the pendrive with the "Install create media" command with clover Bootloader, I tried different clover Bootloader and different OSxAptiofix driver64 in the Clover/Folder with clover configurator without solving. I got to the point where I no longer know what to do. Can anyone kindly help me. I attach the photo of the lock screen.
Thank you

Hi there.

When you say "signature computer", you mean the Z490?

Which version of Clover are you using?

:)

hi there, yes I mean Gigabyte Z490 UD motherboard, and the Clover is 5107.

Okay, I think you should use a more recent version of Clover. 5107 is over a year old now. Most people will tell you to use either version 5124 or later, or OpenCore as your boot-loader for the Z490.

:)

Clover 5107 does not work with Intel 10th generation hardware like what you have.

Switch to OpenCore or Clover 5124 and later as bootloader.

You may also need to use CPU spoofing to install and run Mojave on 10th generation hardware.

What exactly is the CPU you are using anyway? Graphics card, if any? If you are attempting to use CPU integrated graphics, I am afraid it won't work as Mojave does not support the CPU integrated graphics in 10th generation Intel CPUs. Only Catalina and Big Sur does.

Please also update your motherboard, CPU and graphics card information in your Personal Details and/or signature / build signature. Your system information does not match what you are asking about.

Hi There, I apologize now I realized that the data relating to my Computer had not been saved in the signature. I downloaded Clover.pkg 5134. now i try to reinstall the bootloader with the new clover. What is CPU spoofing? how can i activate it?
Thank
you

Last edited:
Hi There, I apologize now I realized that the data relating to my Computer had not been saved in the signature. I downloaded Clover.pkg 5134. now i try to reinstall the bootloader with the new clover. What is CPU spoofing? how can i activate it?
That you

CPU "Spoofing" is when you tell macOS you are using a different CPU to the one in your PC. You can do this with Clover, either manually or with Clover Configurator.

Here is the section of Clover Configurator which shows the options. Look to the pull-up menu on the right:
cpu.jpg

Those haven't been updated for Coffee Lake or Coffee Lake Refresh, but you should find them here or on a search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back