Contribute
Register

Installer reboots at 13 minutes remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am writing from macOS!! success! however, there are still some problems. I tried every Nvidia web driver for high Sierra 10.13.6 but unfortunately it always says that "Mac OS X 10.13.6 is required for this update" (although I am on 10.13.6). Also audio, wifi, trackpad and backlighting of keyboard are not working. Still a progress anyway!

I am writing from macOS!! success! however, there are still some problems. I tried every Nvidia web driver for high Sierra 10.13.6 but unfortunately it always says that "Mac OS X 10.13.6 is required for this update" (although I am on 10.13.6). Also audio, wifi, trackpad and backlighting of keyboard are not working. Still a progress anyway!
this may help:

this may help:
I tried using this " https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update " script but by the time I rebooted the machine, now it hangs on "waiting for dsmos" at startup. Also I noticed that the bootloader is on the usb stick, as trying to boot directly the HDD results in the classic no boot media found error

I tried using this " https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update " script but by the time I rebooted the machine, now it hangs on "waiting for dsmos" at startup. Also I noticed that the bootloader is on the usb stick, as trying to boot directly the HDD results in the classic no boot media found error
unfortunately i am not able to help with your nvidia as i have no hardware with nvidia graphics

unfortunately i am not able to help with your nvidia as i have no hardware with nvidia graphics
I'll try few things, thanks! About the bootloader? Can I transfer it on the HDD?

Ok thank you very much for your help!
you are most welcome

sorry i can't help with nvidia

but maybe search for opencore nvidia or something similar to see if you can get any answers

you are most welcome

sorry i can't help with nvidia

but maybe search for opencore nvidia or something similar to see if you can get any answers
I tried many things but it still doesn't work.. also in forum most of the info is for clover. I'll create a new thread :) thank you!

Sry feartech since there is more community support for Nvidia on clover, can I switch from pc to clover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back