Contribute
Register

Installer reboots at 13 minutes remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
run it

i have also moved these posts to high Sierra laptop support
ok thanks
uhm.. where? you mean that I should install macos first and then install drivers? sorry, i thought i should put them in efi folder

ok thanks
uhm.. where? you mean that I should install macos first and then install drivers? sorry, i thought i should put them in efi folder
yes, as mentioned you need to install high sierra then run the drivers after

Oh also.. funny thing, the installer is in Russian :/ fortunately I can use Google translate.. but later am I going to be able to set at least to English?

Oh also.. funny thing, the installer is in Russian :/ fortunately I can use Google translate.. but later am I going to be able to set at least to English?
from my efi.zip in my guide?

from my efi.zip in my guide?
Yes, I used your efi..
However, high Sierra doesn't recognize the HDD drive (Catalina did), in the boot process of installation it says "Could not recover SATA HDD after 5 attempts terminating error", then the installer presents but in disc tool the HDD is not shown, only the flash drive

Yes, I used your efi..
However, high Sierra doesn't recognize the HDD drive (Catalina did), in the boot process of installation it says "Could not recover SATA HDD after 5 attempts terminating error", then the installer presents but in disc tool the HDD is not shown, only the flash drive
i just checked the code in my config.plist and it is set to British

Don't know why.. however that's a minor problem compared to the HDD not being recognized

On the forum some people say it's an issue related to the graphics card.. but I don't know how it could be, since it seems related to the HDD controller or something like this. Also, shouldn't I install web drivers after hackintosh install?
P.s. I should note that both ssd m2 and sata hdd are recognized correctly in bios and in hiren pe mini-windows 10 system

Last edited:
On the forum some people say it's an issue related to the graphics card.. but I don't know how it could be, since it seems related to the HDD controller or something like this. Also, shouldn't I install web drivers after hackintosh install?
P.s. I should note that both ssd m2 and sata hdd are recognized correctly in bios and in hiren pe mini-windows 10 system
upload your oc folder please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back