Contribute
Register

Installer fails at "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" on X99 with Radeon 6870

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus X99 Deluxe
CPU
i7-5930k
Graphics
MSI Radeon 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have a new PC configured as follow:

Asus X99 Deluxe using BIOS version 2001 (just updated)
Intel i7-5930k
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 4x8 = 32 GB (no overclock, the BIOS see them at 2133 MHz)
Samsung SM951 256 GB SSD mounted using the M.2 interface
MSI Twin Frozr III ATI Radeon 6870

I have disabled the Secure Boot, using the option "Other OS". I have created the USB boot drive using a 16 GB Kingstone DataTraveler G4. I have used both the rampage guy method (using just Clover) and the Unibeast method described in the guide on this site. I'm able to load the boot loader from the USB, but when I try to install El Capitan I get stuck.

The apple logo disappear and a circle with a slash inside appear in its place. If I use the -v option I can see that the loading stops just after the "Missing Bloototh Controller Transport" message. The characters on the screen are ruined just when the circle with the slash inside appears and the system halt.
I read can be something related to the videocard, but I can't figure what. The videocard worked "out of the box" on my old Mac Pro 1,1 for years.

I have tried to change the USB port, rampage guy method, Unibeast, but no way. Can someone help me out? This is my first hackintosh, so I'm quite a noob.

I was able to go a bit further, now everything stop just after the RadeonSensors start. See the image below.

Please help me, I'm using Linux at the moment but the desktop is simply terrible! I really need to setup this hackintosh...

IMG_2502.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back