Graphics
Intel
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have managed to boot the installer from USB using the attached config.plist and kexts.
During the book, in verbose mode, I see quite a few messages saying "Kext stall (240s)" so it takes quite a while, but it ends up on the installer language selection screen.

Once there, impossible to get any mouse or keyboard to work to perform the install.

I believe I have added the USB port limit patch. Has it not been done properly?

Thanks

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.7 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0665.JPG
    DSC_0665.JPG
    422.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0666.JPG
    DSC_0666.JPG
    411.7 KB · Views: 46
May require USBInjectAll.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/.
May require XHCI-unsupported.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. (Click Download repository).
May require a USB Port Limit patch.

I have the exact same problem on an H370 motherboard. It takes a long time to load, but once it loads, the USBs are not working and of course the keyboard and the mouse don't work as well.

I have the exact same problem on an H370 motherboard. It takes a long time to load, but once it loads, the USBs are not working and of course the keyboard and the mouse don't work as well.
USB 2 ports on some motherboards might not work during installation. If the USB port limit patch has been applied, temporarily move USB keyboard/mouse to a blue or red USB 3 port and try again.

USB 2 ports on some motherboards might not work during installation. If the USB port limit patch has been applied, temporarily move USB keyboard/mouse to a blue or red USB 3 port and try again.
I tried all ports. USB 2.0, USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 None of them works. I'm still puzzled why the USB drive it boots from keeps working if the USBs are disabled. :D

When I apply the USB port limit patch, I get this:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back