Contribute
Register

Installer Boot Error AAPL,CoProcessorReboot and GV awake-failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press F11 at clover to clear NVRAM. See if that helps.
I went ahead with the "ccstore" rebuild before I saw your reply here, and it helped :) So now I've booted up and everything but internet is working. I had issues with that the last time too, so hopefully I can remember what I did there. So all in all, almost there. Thank you so much for your help!
If it's not too much to ask, and I'm not sure if I would understand, but would you mind telling me the thoughts behind the configuration you made me? As in, what was wrong, and what did you correct.

the clover I gave you does not have the lan kext, did know the one you need but that is a easy fix, find your chipset and get the kext and reboot.

Last edited:
try this CLOVER folder, just reman your CLOVER folder to CLOVEROLD and put this one in the same directory, let me know if it works

Hi!
I am facing the same error, when updating from 10.15.0 to 10.15.4. Made a clean drive but facing the same error. I tried. your Clover Folder but didn't work as expected and am getting the same error. I am uploading my EFI folder. Could you please help me or teach me how to fix this error...
Thanks,
AndroidSword

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 78
the clover I gave you does not have the lan kext, did know the one you need but that is a easy fix, find your chipset and get the kext and reboot.
I got it to work, thanks :) I have another problem, since I might have gotten a bit too brave. I wanted to be able to boot without the USB, so I just copied the EFI folder from the USB to the one on the hard drive. But now I have same problem as in the first post, so back to square one even if I boot from the USB. I can't understand why. Nothing changed on the USB, so why can't I boot from there like before?

Nevermind, it works again :) Sorry for wasting your time. Everything is good!

Last edited:
Can someone help me with this have tried multiple things like re making the installer tried a basic clover set up with drivers starting to give up on the thing not worth it at this rate been working on it for 2 days now !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 270
Can someone help me with this have tried multiple things like re making the installer tried a basic clover set up with drivers starting to give up on the thing not worth it at this rate been working on it for 2 days now !!!
Also forgot to mention I tried the clover file on here and it doesn’t boot clover! So useless I assume?

Hello,

I'm facing the same issues:
- I tried to fix the cannot shut down issues by install EFI with MultilBeast with NVRam support, and it worked after reboot
- But after I shut down then I cannot boot again, it shows the same issues with this post. Then I tried to replace EFI folder with the version from installation USB but still cannot boot.
- So I reinstall the Catalina with origin EFI from installation USB, can boot normally, some days later it cannot boot anymore with the same error.

This is my PC specs:
- Cpu Core i9 9900k
- Main Gigabyte z390 gaming X
- GPU Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX580 8GB
- RAM 16GB 2666hz
- OSX version: 10.15.4
Please help, thank you so much.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Hi donw35, could you help on my above issues. Thank you so much!

remove from drivers/UEFI
AptioMemoryFix.efi
AudioDxe.efi
DataHubDxe.efi
FSInject.efi
PartitionDxe.efi
VirtualSmc.efi

remove from kexts/Other
AHCI_Intel_Generic_SATA.kext
AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
RealtekRTL8111.kext
SMCProcessor.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext

start there and report back

remove from drivers/UEFI
AptioMemoryFix.efi
AudioDxe.efi
DataHubDxe.efi
FSInject.efi
PartitionDxe.efi
VirtualSmc.efi

remove from kexts/Other
AHCI_Intel_Generic_SATA.kext
AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
RealtekRTL8111.kext
SMCProcessor.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext

start there and report back
I did this, it is still able to boot to MAC for the first time. But I cannot boot again after I shut down with the same error, even I revert the EFI folder it still cannot boot. So I have to reinstall MACOS or use the time machine to restore from a backup image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back