Contribute
Register

Installer Boot Error AAPL,CoProcessorReboot and GV awake-failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you make these types of changes its best to hit F11 at the clover boot loader and clear NVRAM, also make sure of your BIOS settings on this board, there is a known CMOS reset on restart issues with 10.15.4 as well.

when you make these types of changes its best to hit F11 at the clover boot loader and clear NVRAM, also make sure of your BIOS settings on this board, there is a known CMOS reset on restart issues with 10.15.4 as well.
You were right about the bios, I reset the bios to default setting and now able to boot without any bios configuration.
If I change bios to previous settings that work for Catalina Installation, then it no longer bootable. So strange!

By the way, I'm still facing one more issue with the kernel_task, it takes too much CPU and causes the pc to freeze/slow down after some minutes of idle.

I have the same problem
Hp Zbook 15 g2

try this CLOVER folder, just reman your CLOVER folder to CLOVEROLD and put this one in the same directory, let me know if it works
when i used your clover folder the problem solved but there is a new problem appeared like in the attached photo

Attachments

• DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back