Graphics
HD4400
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, I've just installed Mountain Lion on my PC and everything went well. After installed, I boot into it using the USB pendrive and I used Multibeast to install the DSDT for my motherboard, then I removed the pendrive and I restarted the PC. Unfortunately now I can not boot into OSX because it reaches the apple gray screen but then it doesn't do anything, it just stay there. If it helps, on this PC I installed a full working copy of Snow Leopard, but I deleted it before installing Mountain Lion so I didn't do an upgrade. Thanks in advance, have a good day.

please boot with -v and post the error.

thx

Hi, thank you for reply. Well I can't do this because I have just updated my BIOS to UEFI. Now when I try to install Mountain Lion using a USB, I see they grey screen with the apple logo for some seconds with the wheel rotating. But then the desktop loose signal and it became black. I tried the -v mode, but when it reaches that point it disapper and the screen goes black, with "no signal". Any idea please? Have a good day.

Ok so I managed to install Mountain Lion using PCIRootUID=0. I installed it, I run Multibeast and installed chimera and a kext for audio. Ok now the problem is that, if I boot using the Unibeast USB, everything works. If I try to boot from HDD (even with PCIRootUID=0), I see the grey apple logo for some seconds with the circle rotating, than the monitor looses the signal and it goes black with "No signal". Any suggestion please? Why can I boot perfectly with USB but not from HDD? Thank you in advance and have a good day.

Try, GraphicsEnabler=yes

You need to edit your org.chameleon.Boot.plist in the /Extra foldel and add:

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>

inside it.

<string>Yes</string>

inside it.

It's strange but I don't have the org.chameleon.Boot.plist file in the /Extra folder...But it runs and I installed chimera with Multibeast

<string>Yes</string>

inside it.

how can i do this please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back