CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
Asus GeForce 1080 TI OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
hey guys
I need your help.

I already installed my system with absolutely everything working.

Today my fenvi t919 arrived wich i ordered to get bios Bluetooth and keyboard for boot options to work.

But after I installed the card on pci express and connected USB to onboard USB port, OS X won't boot up.

I get kernel panic, driver missing.

What do I have to do now? Safe mode doesn't work. I disconnected the USB but same error occurs. I think it's a pcie related problem. Before installation of the hardware everything worked well!

Can you guys help me?

My system:
Asus z270f
Fenvi t919

@m00ly, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Sorry! I did update my Infos and uploaded a screenshot... I suspect the pcie... bios settings are alright!

Your help is appreciated!!

Greetings
image.jpg

Please... help me... there must be something little to do to make it work :/

@m00ly, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Any clue how I can fix this? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back