CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Update went smooth. But I'm back to Clover r5108. r5109 and r5110 new theme engine does not work for me...I keep getting a darkblue background with onreadable text.
Since Clover r5107 my default bootvolume does not work anymore...I have to manual select my boot SSD, Oh well.

r5110 new theme engine does not work for me...I keep getting a darkblue background with onreadable text.
You might try downloading the Clover.app_v1.17.pkg from Github and use it to 'Optimize' your theme. My understanding is that process will "convert all non png images to png, all images to png8 ... and will also resize each images to a fixed size by taking into account the various sizes for different images (func_*, vol_* etc.)."

This might or might not fix your problem. If it doesn't, open an 'Issue' on Github as much of their focus during the last 2 releases has been displaying themes - they re-wrote the engine in c++ and made a massive # of changes. As they are in the middle of changes, now would be the time to let them know about problems.

I'd post a link to the discussion, but that site where much of the development is discussed is not popular with the 'powers that be' on Tonymacx86.com.

Of course, you could also try the buildme script to create a version with the latest changes. It's only been a few hours, and look at the number of changes since r5110!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back