Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi guys! I've successful installed Sierra on my laptop but I've some problems:

1) Power management: First of all, after the installation my laptop was seen like a MacBook Air, after I change smbios in MacBook Pro (tried with 9.1, 9.2, 10.1, 10.2), I wasn't able to boot for KP problem but with generated ssdt for PM I solved this problem but I've only one state (lowest), animation graphics of the os are a little bit slower (genie effects of the windows, zoom of the dock etc) and also performance are drops...Follow the guide of RehabMan but with no success
2)I cannot open Display menu on System Preferences. Got me an error... edit: (maybe it's related to the fact that I have an old beta of Sierra (16A293a))
3)Trackpad: Tried with several kext. Nothing... trackpad is a synaptic model

my specs are:
i7 3630QM
Chipset HM76
HD4000
GT740M (disable from SSDT)

I've attached ssdt,dsdt patched, plist and ioreg (extracted with 2.1 version)

Attachments

• MBP.zip
    42.4 KB · Views: 71
  • MacBook Pro di Emanuele.zip
    473.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
hi guys! I've successful installed Sierra on my laptop but I've some problems:

1) Power management: First of all, after the installation my laptop was seen like a MacBook Air, after I change smbios in MacBook Pro (tried with 9.1, 9.2, 10.1, 10.2), I wasn't able to boot for KP problem but with generated ssdt for PM I solved this problem but I've only one state (lowest), animation graphics of the os are a little bit slower (genie effects of the windows, zoom of the dock etc) and also performance are drops...Follow the guide of RehabMan but with no success
2)I cannot open Display menu on System Preferences. Got me an error... edit: (maybe it's related to the fact that I have an old beta of Sierra (16A293a))
3)Trackpad: Tried with several kext. Nothing... trackpad is a synaptic model

my specs are:
i7 3630QM
Chipset HM76
HD4000
GT740M (disable from SSDT)

I've attached ssdt,dsdt patched, plist and ioreg (extracted with 2.1 version)

Use Sierra GM.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back