Contribute
Register

Installation stuck on apple logo with progress bar, failed to bootstrap path /library/launchagents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume your card is connected to the Monitor via HDMI ( or another digital cable)
I assume the card is not damaged by Flashing with the BIOS.

I am uploading edited config.plist from your uploaded CLOVER folder as viewed in Clover Configurator Global Clover Configurator (Global Edition).
After opening your config.plist navigate to the ACPI|Devices|Graphics|Rt Variables menus and edit the way shown on the Images and then save that config.plist by clicking the 2nd arrow at the bottom Left Panel of CCG window as shown in the image #1 config.plist ACPI.

I hope this works for you.
I'm using DisplayPort, My card is working ok on window!
I follow your guide, but I got new error!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20190103_195306.jpg
    IMG_20190103_195306.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 176
  • config.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 109
I'm using DisplayPort, My card is working ok on window!
I follow your guide, but I got new error!!!
  • The currently uploaded Verbose screen does not point toward anything specific but vaguely referring to 'some issue' with the ACPI that is not very helpful to suggest any step.

• Based on the some total of the progress of booting, I suspect the problem is surrounding the PCIE Graphics.

• If you are willing to temporarily remove that PCIE card and try installing Mojave using your Intel HD 530 from the CPU, there is a good chance you can install Mojave.

• If you want to do that , you have to
    • First reboot and change BIOS settings in Peripherals and Chipset to use Intel HD [=IGFX as Initial First Display + DVMT Pre-Allocated =64M (preferably 128M)]
    • Save with F10 and then
    • Force shut down the PC at Gigabyte Splash screen and
    • Open the case and Remove the PCIE Graphics
    • Connect the Monitor to DP of IGFX and then
    • Reboot and reach CBM screen and
    • Change the Boot Args to : -v dart=0 -disablegfxfirmware -lilubeta -alcbeta and
    • GraphicsInjector-> [√]Inject Intel , FakeID=19128086 *-platform-id=19120000 and then
    • Boot MacOSMojave USB Installer and
    • Take pictures of any problem Verbose boot screen to upload to the Forum.

• The currently uploaded Verbose screen does not point toward anything specific but vaguely referring to 'some issue' with the ACPI that is not very helpful to suggest any step.

• Based on the some total of the progress of booting, I suspect the problem is surrounding the PCIE Graphics.

• If you are willing to temporarily remove that PCIE card and try installing Mojave using your Intel HD 530 from the CPU, there is a good chance you can install Mojave.

• If you want to do that , you have to
    • First reboot and change BIOS settings in Peripherals and Chipset to use Intel HD [=IGFX as Initial First Display + DVMT Pre-Allocated =64M (preferably 128M)]
    • Save with F10 and then
    • Force shut down the PC at Gigabyte Splash screen and
    • Open the case and Remove the PCIE Graphics
    • Connect the Monitor to DP of IGFX and then
    • Reboot and reach CBM screen and
    • Change the Boot Args to : -v dart=0 -disablegfxfirmware -lilubeta -alcbeta and
    • GraphicsInjector-> [√]Inject Intel , FakeID=19128086 *-platform-id=19120000 and then
    • Boot MacOSMojave USB Installer and
    • Take pictures of any problem Verbose boot screen to upload to the Forum.
That is all of verbose log, installation stuck immediately after that!
Actually I have success installed mojave with HD530, but I really want to use my RX560
I bought it because I thought RX560 is native supported :(

That is all of verbose log, installation stuck immediately after that!
Actually I have success installed mojave with HD530, but I really want to use my RX560
I bought it because I thought RX560 is native supported :(
I agree RX560 is usually natively supported and you should not need any config.plist editing.
But you tried without any changes to config.plist and could not boot the system. The card works in Windows and hence it is not defective.
You tried it with a Fake ID, it did not work.
If you read about AMD Radeon Rx560 from different manufacturers, in Mojave they seem to behave differently!
I don't know if the problem is a Brand related issue or something different about the Graphics chip inside the card.
Unfortunately I don't have that brand to Test.
Please check the forum to see anyone with that card has successfully installed Mojave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back