Contribute
Register

Installation stuck at STOP sign! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally useless if you don't boot in verbose mode.
I'm sorry. I've attached the verbose mode screenshot below. It gets stuck after this. And the flash drive led stops blinking. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_20180421_213110.jpg
    IMG_20180421_213110.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 40
I'm sorry. I've attached the verbose mode screenshot below. It gets stuck after this. And the flash drive led stops blinking. Any suggestions?
  • Your CLOVER has problems.
    • It can be in config.plist_ACPI section alone or both in CLOVER/kexts/Other and in config.plist.
  • Upload your CLOVER as a compressed file .
    • The steps to locate CLOVER (because it is in the EFI partition of your USB installer and is HIDDEN once you launched the USB installer after it was created) can be found here#4

I've attached my clover folder below. Thanks again for the help
  • I have not checked the whole CLOVER in detail yet.
  • But a quick check of /CLOVER/kexts/Other shows an entirely empty kexts folders!
    • No FakeSmc.kext in CLOVER/Other, NO HACKINTOSH ever!
  • Please redo your CLOVER before launching that USB installer.

• I have not checked the whole CLOVER in detail yet.
  • But a quick check of /CLOVER/kexts/Other shows an entirely empty kexts folders!
    • No FakeSmc.kext in CLOVER/Other, NO HACKINTOSH ever!
  • Please redo your CLOVER before launching that USB installer.
I reinstalled clover and still no use. There still isn't any kext in the mentioned folder. Any way to get those?

I reinstalled clover and still no use. There still isn't any kext in the mentioned folder. Any way to get those?
Clover does not install kexts.
Many useful kexts are available in the Downloads section - Link at the top of this page.

Clover does not install kexts.
Many useful kexts are available in the Downloads section - Link at the top of this page.
I put the fakesmc.kext in the specified other folder inside clover folder. This time it did boot and I was able to format the hdd with disk utility and tried to install os in hdd. After the first reboot from the hdd, the installer continued install till it showed less than a minute remaining. It then displays a message that os couldn't be installed and to restart and try again. I restarted and it installs fresh and the problem occurs again. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back