Contribute
Register

Installation Stuck > acpi error pci0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my usbports.kext
you have set them all to internal? no usb3.0 ports? would also expect to see SS ports along with HS ports set to 3

i followed the procedure regarding mapping usb port hackintool i selected all active usb port of 7472 then export as usbports.kext , ssdt..aml.ssdt,,dsl.. whe i viewed the package contents of usbports.kext .. it's only info.plist

i followed the procedure regarding mapping usb port hackintool i selected all active usb port of 7472 then export as usbports.kext , ssdt..aml.ssdt,,dsl.. whe i viewed the package contents of usbports.kext .. it's only info.plist
but you set them all to internal? you need to set the usb3 to usb3 using the dropdown option, and keep your wifi and camera etc to internal

my dw1560 got detected usb bus dell 7472

my dw1560 wifi is working now ...tried to analyze my config plist and rectify the mistake i have commited

thanks feartech... the simbios in my about mac is incomplete.. without serial number, mac model, year... my config plist has complete simbios data including serial number i have already used gensimbios but still no serial number, mac model in my about mac

thanks feartech... the simbios in my about mac is incomplete.. without serial number, mac model, year... my config plist has complete simbios data including serial number i have already used gensimbios but still no serial number, mac model in my about mac
will be under:
Code:
<key>PlatformInfo</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Automatic</key>
        <true/>
        <key>Generic</key>
        <dict>
            <key>AdviseWindows</key>
            <false/>
            <key>MLB</key>
            <string>M0000000000000001</string>
            <key>ProcessorType</key>
            <integer>0</integer>
            <key>ROM</key>
            <data>
            ROM INFO
            </data>
            <key>SpoofVendor</key>
            <true/>
            <key>SystemMemoryStatus</key>
            <string>Auto</string>
            <key>SystemProductName</key>
            <string>MacBookPro13,1</string>
            <key>SystemSerialNumber</key>
            <string>W00000000001</string>
            <key>SystemUUID</key>
            <string>00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000</string>
        </dict>
        <key>UpdateDataHub</key>
        <true/>
        <key>UpdateNVRAM</key>
        <true/>
        <key>UpdateSMBIOS</key>
        <true/>
        <key>UpdateSMBIOSMode</key>
        <string>Create</string>
    </dict>

my config plist has complete details for simbios including serial number /... i checked it with plist pro editor

Attachments

• Config.plist
    42.4 KB · Views: 23
my config plist has complete details for simbios including serial number /... i checked it with plist pro editor
you have yours listed in three places, the example i have just given you lists it only the once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back