CPU
I5 9400
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I am trying to install 10.14 but it stops as in image. Now I have 10.13.6, latest clover build and it works fine. Does anyone knows what may be? Sorry for my english.

Attachments

• IMG_20180929_094213.jpg
    IMG_20180929_094213.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
Hi, I am trying to install 10.14 but it stops as in image. Now I have 10.13.6, latest clover build and it works fine. Does anyone knows what may be? Sorry for my english.
Did you try nv_disable=1?

Did it now. Nothing changes.

AptioMemoryFix-64.efi is what I have for 10.13.6. Tried OsxAptioFixDrv2-64.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv3-64.efi but is not working

Try different USB ports.

I get this on most of the USB ports on my system. Once I found the one that worked, I had no more issues.

Does the same even if I don't use USB because I also tried to upgrade from App Store.

Does the same even if I don't use USB because I also tried to upgrade from App Store.

Try hitting space bar once at clover menu. Select verbose and single user. Follow prompts if it gets to root#

I'm having the exactly same problem. I'm running a Asus X99 A-II with a E5 v4 CPU. I tried OsxAptioFixDrv2-64 and aptiofix and nothing happens. 10.13.6 works perfectly, though.

I'm having the exactly same problem. I'm running a Asus X99 A-II with a E5 v4 CPU. I tried OsxAptioFixDrv2-64 and aptiofix and nothing happens. 10.13.6 works perfectly, though.

You guys may want to check out KGBs live the future now X99 thread in guides section. It’s very detailed there may be something there for Mojave that stands out for the X99 system. Maybe a CPU ID or bios tweak.
My pentium needs a CPU ID or else it stops at the same spot. Maybe 0x0306F2?
Clover configurator app has an arrow tab next to the CPUID section you could check there for a compatible ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back