My machine:

Asus S56CB-XX340H
i7 (i7-3537U)
GT 740M

Hi,

The installation freeze in this point:

View attachment 163193

Any ideas?

read the rules. post your build. under big list of problems and solutions there is an entire section on abnormal code 255.

gotta do some research on that guide. post your full build and let us know what boot flags you are using.

is this an upgrade or new install?

read the rules. post your build. under big list of problems and solutions there is an entire section on abnormal code 255.

gotta do some research on that guide. post your full build and let us know what boot flags you are using.

is this an upgrade or new install?

Hi,

Post my build now, sorry. I'm reading the section but can not find the solution.

Is a new install.

Hi,

Post my build now, sorry. I'm reading the section but can not find the solution.

Is a new install.

what bootflags are you using? try different USB slots on your pc to see if you are always getting to the same spot in verbose.

try adding slide=0 npci=0x2000 rootless=0 cpus=1 and see if you are still getting stuck at the abnormal code section.

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

what bootflags are you using? try different USB slots on your pc to see if you are always getting to the same spot in verbose.

try adding slide=0 npci=0x2000 rootless=0 cpus=1 and see if you are still getting stuck at the abnormal code section.

With your flags in different USB slots crash in the beginning with:

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for System/Library/Coreservices/boot.efi
Using relic block: no, hibernate wake: no
Error allocating 0x4777 pages at 0x0000000000c66000 alloc type 2
Error loading kernel cache (0xe)
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 second before exiting...

I'm used: dart=0 and nv_disable=1 only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back