Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone

I have installed Mountain Lion with UniBeast with no problems, but when I tried MultiBeast it said installation was successful and initiated a reboot. However, I am unable to boot now either from the hard drive or UniBeast. I get an error screen with the hard drive and when I select my installation from UniBeast it tells me I need to reboot.

I ran MultiBeast without a DSDT because my motherboard is not listed in the database, nor is it on the list of supported boards for building a DSDT. According to CPU-Z it is a LENOVO 7854CTO. I cannot find out whether it is even a gigabyte board, much less whether it even needs a DSDT. I do use F12 to access the boot menu if that helps.

Can anyone help me?

I forgot to mention my ethernet doesn't work at all, with or without MultiBeast. I reinstalled everything and booted from the USB in verbose mode and it got as far as this:

IMG_0110.jpg

It boots in safe mode fine. Can anyone help please???

plz help me

i also want to install mac on my lenovo l420

can someone guide me from start to end ..........

and which is better for ios development purpose

Hi friend,

hope you installed mac on lenovo l420......

if not then message me i can guide you .... (as now i am able to run hackintosh)......

@ Rehabman, ...I already install El Capitan, on Lenovo L420...but battery status not working...is there any similar lenovo dsdt battery patching for this laptop in your github?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back