Contribute
Register

Installation on Lenovo ideapad 100 15IBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the help. I have gotten the entire machine working. I had to inject a fake ID for IntelGFX of 0x16168086 but otherwise kept the same ID's for everything else. I did run into problems with ig-platform-id, but I ran a fake id and then repaired cache, tried the correct id and it worked first try. I also have gotten the battery status and charging to work using the Rehabman's patch. I am considering working on wake/sleep, but I'm not sure how much luck I'll have with that, mainly for the purpose of closing and opening the lid.

Thank you for the immense help.

My successful hack required several other fixes I can share for those interested.

Brother can you please give me the config.plist and essential kext I tried lot of fake id ....but it doesn’t work....

Have you installed Mac OS?
Are you having difficulties getting accelerated graphics? What is the problem?

Thank You Brother for yor replay.

I installed Mac OS 10.12.2 ..
I used config.plist from notebook section intel HD 4000 - 6 series 1366x768...its working ..
(other config.plist is not working like Intel HD 5500 plist its resolution is 1920....)
My graphics shows 4 mb only.....
I tried lot of kext but it’s not worked

Can you please give me the EFI file and essentials kext.

I’m a beginner- sorry

Thank You

Attachments

• F10382A3-9E20-4D8E-8780-01F90F8B7795.jpeg
    F10382A3-9E20-4D8E-8780-01F90F8B7795.jpeg
    6.7 MB · Views: 277
Which config.plist is match for my lap and essentials kext.
Post installation tools !

Mine is all functional using 10.13.1, so the config will not be correct. Make sure you have the right Kext to Patch values.

Can you please give me the right kext and values.
You very familiar with Mac OS .

Thank you for the help. I have gotten the entire machine working. I had to inject a fake ID for IntelGFX of 0x16168086 but otherwise kept the same ID's for everything else. I did run into problems with ig-platform-id, but I ran a fake id and then repaired cache, tried the correct id and it worked first try. I also have gotten the battery status and charging to work using the Rehabman's patch. I am considering working on wake/sleep, but I'm not sure how much luck I'll have with that, mainly for the purpose of closing and opening the lid.

Thank you for the immense help.

My successful hack required several other fixes I can share for those interested.

DVM shows 128 in windows
Is that any changes in Mac OS.
Please help me I stucked in Intel HD 5500 4mb.
Please Help me.

Brother can you please give me the config.plist and essential kext I tried lot of fake id ....but it doesn’t work....
Which config.plist is match for my lap and essentials kext.
Post installation tools !
Can you please give me the right kext and values.
You very familiar with Mac OS .
DVM shows 128 in windows
Is that any changes in Mac OS.
Please help me I stucked in Intel HD 5500 4mb.
Please Help me.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Please note from the FAQ:
IMPORTANT!: Contrary to many of the guides you will read, Windows is NOT a valid way to determine what DVMT-prealloc is set to. There is no correlation, especially with Windows 10.

CPU - Intel Core i5 5200U @ 2.20GHz
Broadwell-U 14nm
RAM - 8 GB DDR3
MOTHERBOARD - Lenovo nano 5B6 (U3E1)
GRAPHICS - Generic PnP Monitor 1366*768
Intel HD Graphics 5500 Device id - (8086:1616)
HDD - 1 TB
AUDIO - conexant smartaudio hd
WIFI - 1x1 11b/g/n wireless lan pci express half mini card adapter
Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI NIC

I installed Mac OS Sierra 10.12 on my laptop. It's Working.
But Ethernet is not working and intel hd graphics 5500 shows 4 mb.....
Wifi is not working...

Please help me.........i stuck here .....

i have the same pc...where is the guide for instal mac os?

i have the same pc...where is the guide for instal mac os?

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back