1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
CPU - Intel Core i5 5200U @ 2.20GHz
Broadwell-U 14nm
RAM - 8 GB DDR3
MOTHERBOARD - Lenovo nano 5B6 (U3E1)
GRAPHICS - Generic PnP Monitor 1366*768
Intel HD Graphics 5500 Device id - (8086:1616)
HDD - 1 TB
AUDIO - conexant smartaudio hd
WIFI - 1x1 11b/g/n wireless lan pci express half mini card adapter
Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI NIC

I installed Mac OS Sierra 10.12 on my laptop. It's Working.
But Ethernet is not working and intel hd graphics 5500 shows 4 mb.....
Wifi is not working...

Please help me.........i stuck here .....

Attachments

• IMG_5278.jpg
    IMG_5278.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,219
CPU - Intel Core i5 5200U @ 2.20GHz
Broadwell-U 14nm
RAM - 8 GB DDR3
MOTHERBOARD - Lenovo nano 5B6 (U3E1)
GRAPHICS - Generic PnP Monitor 1366*768
Intel HD Graphics 5500 Device id - (8086:1616)
HDD - 1 TB
AUDIO - conexant smartaudio hd
WIFI - 1x1 11b/g/n wireless lan pci express half mini card adapter
Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI NIC

I installed Mac OS Sierra 10.12 on my laptop. It's Working.
But Ethernet is not working and intel hd graphics 5500 shows 4 mb.....
Wifi is not working...

Please help me.........i stuck here .....

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Working on installing on the same laptop.

Would you mind posting your config.plist or entire EFI if possible?
Having many difficulties on High Sierra.

I am having a kernel panic, I believe surrounding my ACPI. Pictures included.

Thanks

Attachments

• Image-1 2.jpg
    Image-1 2.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 500
  • Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 463
Working on installing on the same laptop.

Would you mind posting your config.plist or entire EFI if possible?
Having many difficulties on High Sierra.

I am having a kernel panic, I believe surrounding my ACPI. Pictures included.

Thanks

Read post #2.

Thank you for the help. I have gotten the entire machine working. I had to inject a fake ID for IntelGFX of 0x16168086 but otherwise kept the same ID's for everything else. I did run into problems with ig-platform-id, but I ran a fake id and then repaired cache, tried the correct id and it worked first try. I also have gotten the battery status and charging to work using the Rehabman's patch. I am considering working on wake/sleep, but I'm not sure how much luck I'll have with that, mainly for the purpose of closing and opening the lid.

Thank you for the immense help.

My successful hack required several other fixes I can share for those interested.

Thank you for the help. I have gotten the entire machine working. I had to inject a fake ID for IntelGFX of 0x16168086 but otherwise kept the same ID's for everything else. I did run into problems with ig-platform-id, but I ran a fake id and then repaired cache, tried the correct id and it worked first try. I also have gotten the battery status and charging to work using the Rehabman's patch. I am considering working on wake/sleep, but I'm not sure how much luck I'll have with that, mainly for the purpose of closing and opening the lid.

Thank you for the immense help.

My successful hack required several other fixes I can share for those interested.

Your graphics device does not require FakeID/IntelGFX (HD5500 is natively supported).
But since your DVMT-prealloc is likely 32mb, it does require an invalid ig-platform-id for installation until you can activate the 32mb DVMT-prealloc patch (as per my guide).

Lid trigged sleep will not work until you implement backlight control.

That's exactly what I expected. And yes, I had the DVMT allocate corrected as per your guide, which helped immediately in that regard. I am likely doing something wrong, but I got a kp every time I booted without a Fake ID IntelGFX. Theoretically, having a FakeID shouldn't hurt, but is unnecessary?
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back