Contribute
Register

Installation on Gigabyte's Z490 Aorus Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you enable DRAM in intel power gadget
because when I enable intel UHD 630 as headless I only get GFX AVG

I don't remember doing anything special, it just appeared that way. It might depend on which version of PG you're running.

best of luck bro
post efi after sucessfull
----------------
i brought 10th Gen i5 System But not Sucessfull completly
in mojave intel Quicksync is not supporting where as Catalina is working everything fine except usbs not only 2.0 is working in 3.0 ports only 2.0 pendrives are working

Hi. I am hoping someone can help me shed some light on my issue. I am building my first Hackintosh with the Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Master, i9-10900k, RX 5700XT, Fenvi T919. I am able to get everything working but i cannot get the bluetooth working.

By default, without the Fenvi card.. It appears the MB Bluetooth is enable with icon on top, but it just will not pickup any bluetooth devices. And after i put the Fenvi card in, i am getting the exact same issue. The wireless is enable when the Fenvi card is in.

I've been at it for last 3 weekends and cannot figure it out. Any ideas will be appreciated.

What's Bios are You using? I don't see "onboard wi-fi" in Bios for disable it.

Hi. I am hoping someone can help me shed some light on my issue. I am building my first Hackintosh with the Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Master, i9-10900k, RX 5700XT, Fenvi T919. I am able to get everything working but i cannot get the bluetooth working.

By default, without the Fenvi card.. It appears the MB Bluetooth is enable with icon on top, but it just will not pickup any bluetooth devices. And after i put the Fenvi card in, i am getting the exact same issue. The wireless is enable when the Fenvi card is in.

I've been at it for last 3 weekends and cannot figure it out. Any ideas will be appreciated.
What's Bios are You using? I don't see "onboard wi-fi" in Bios for disable it.

z490 aorus elite ac I want to turn on Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back