Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, guys! I'm new in this forum. First, sorry for my English, but I don't use this language lately. I bought new laptop: Asus A555LJ/X555LJ. Specification:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz
RAM: 6GB
GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 + NVIDIA GeForce 920M
HDD: SSD 120GB

Screenshot in attachment.

I polite please to help me answer for this questions (I'm beginner in hackintosh world):
1) In this laptop will be work mac os? Which version?
2) I have only Windows pc. Do you have a good how to to prepare usb to install in this system? I found in Google only transmac method, and it's don't work in my laptop (no system found in boot).

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie.PNG
    Przechwytywanie.PNG
    50 KB · Views: 442
Hi, guys! I'm new in this forum. First, sorry for my English, but I don't use this language lately. I bought new laptop: Asus A555LJ/X555LJ. Specification:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz
RAM: 6GB
GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 + NVIDIA GeForce 920M
HDD: SSD 120GB

Screenshot in attachment.

I polite please to help me answer for this questions (I'm beginner in hackintosh world):
1) In this laptop will be work mac os? Which version?
2) I have only Windows pc. Do you have a good how to to prepare usb to install in this system? I found in Google only transmac method, and it's don't work in my laptop (no system found in boot).

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Broadwell info in the FAQ. It is important.

--

You need a Mac or working hack to download OS X. OS X is only available for download from the Mac App Store and the Mac App Store is only available from OS X.

Easy way is to borrow a Mac from someone you know. More difficult would be to purchase a Snow Leopard DVD from Apple and use iBoot to install, update to 10.6.8 (Mac App Store first appeared in 10.6.8), and use it to download and prepare your USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back