Contribute
Register

Installation on Asus A555LJ/X555LJ

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi, guys! I'm new in this forum. First, sorry for my English, but I don't use this language lately. I bought new laptop: Asus A555LJ/X555LJ. Specification:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz
RAM: 6GB
GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 + NVIDIA GeForce 920M
HDD: SSD 120GB

Screenshot in attachment.

I polite please to help me answer for this questions (I'm beginner in hackintosh world):
1) In this laptop will be work mac os? Which version?
2) I have only Windows pc. Do you have a good how to to prepare usb to install in this system? I found in Google only transmac method, and it's don't work in my laptop (no system found in boot).

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie.PNG
    Przechwytywanie.PNG
    50 KB · Views: 367

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, guys! I'm new in this forum. First, sorry for my English, but I don't use this language lately. I bought new laptop: Asus A555LJ/X555LJ. Specification:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz
RAM: 6GB
GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 + NVIDIA GeForce 920M
HDD: SSD 120GB

Screenshot in attachment.

I polite please to help me answer for this questions (I'm beginner in hackintosh world):
1) In this laptop will be work mac os? Which version?
2) I have only Windows pc. Do you have a good how to to prepare usb to install in this system? I found in Google only transmac method, and it's don't work in my laptop (no system found in boot).

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Broadwell info in the FAQ. It is important.

--

You need a Mac or working hack to download OS X. OS X is only available for download from the Mac App Store and the Mac App Store is only available from OS X.

Easy way is to borrow a Mac from someone you know. More difficult would be to purchase a Snow Leopard DVD from Apple and use iBoot to install, update to 10.6.8 (Mac App Store first appeared in 10.6.8), and use it to download and prepare your USB.