4th Generation Intel Core i5-4250U processor
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi There,

I am trying to install Sierra on to an Intel Nuc i5 4250U. I have followed the instructions exactly how they say and have tried other installation methods but keep on running into the same issue. After booting from the flashdrive i initially get the apple logo with a black screen, after about 10 minutes it finishes up with the progress bar then the graphics immediately look very odd and wacky like there are a ton of lines going through multiple apple logos. From there the spinning wheel of death shows up and I cannot proceed. Based off of some youtube videos that screen is normal but it normally goes way shortly after. Any Insight would be extremely helpful! Thanks in advance. Please let me know if any additional info is needed

JF

@BreBo thanks for getting back to me. I have gone ahead and updated my profile but I will post my build info in here anyway. I am pretty new to hackintosh, but did follow the thread above as well as the installation guide on this website. Any insight would be helpful
  • 4th Generation Intel Core i5-4250U processor
  • Intel NUC BOXD54250WYKH1

• Intel HD Graphics 5000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back