Contribute
Register

Installation fail on Lenovo Yoga 520 (appleusblegacyroot::init:enab)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Hi
Thanks anyway for your help, but MAGICALLY I shut down PC, then reopened macOS that crashed, did it again and VOILA' macOS initial configuration! So now I've Mojave, I've just to solve few problems, like audio, WiFi, Ethernet, HDMI.
I've just another question for you: is there a way to boot directly to MacOS without choosing the entry on clover? In fact I can choose if booting from Windows or from other boot managers directly from the BIOS.

Sorry, I forgot Clover… here you have.
I cannot send you the photo, because I would have to wait another hour just to see the text of the log with the only button "save". Have I also to send you the prelog? I think is useless because I already installed macOS from USB

Make sure you repartition the target drive so there is only a single partition (the macOS install target).
You can re-install Windows later.

Hi
Thanks anyway for your help, but MAGICALLY I shut down PC, then reopened macOS that crashed, did it again and VOILA' macOS initial configuration! So now I've Mojave, I've just to solve few problems, like audio, WiFi, Ethernet, HDMI.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I've just another question for you: is there a way to boot directly to MacOS without choosing the entry on clover? In fact I can choose if booting from Windows or from other boot managers directly from the BIOS.

Not really. You need Clover in order to boot macOS.

Hi
Please tell me there's a way to use my Intel WiFi…

Your question is answered in the FAQ.
Please read it.

Your question is answered in the FAQ.
Please read it.
I hoped there was an update… in the FAQ there's written "just Broadcom"

I hoped there was an update… in the FAQ there's written "just Broadcom"

The FAQ is mostly up-to-date, except for the fact that Atheros was dropped in Mojave.
But yes, you should plan on replacing your WiFi hardware,... just like everyone else here.

The FAQ is mostly up-to-date, except for the fact that Atheros was dropped in Mojave.
But yes, you should plan on replacing your WiFi hardware,... just like everyone else here.
NOOOOO so all this work was USELESS... IDK where are u from, but here in Italy ALL the WiFi are from Intel, both desktop and laptop (as mine). So all waste of time… Thank you anyway…

NOOOOO so all this work was USELESS... IDK where are u from, but here in Italy ALL the WiFi are from Intel, both desktop and laptop (as mine). So all waste of time… Thank you anyway…

I can tell you're very new to hackintosh... (replacing incompatible hardware with compatible hardware is part of the game).

Check ebay/amazon/etc for replacement WiFi hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back