Contribute
Register

Installation fail on Lenovo Yoga 520 (appleusblegacyroot::init:enab)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you have!

HD610 may be problematic:
Code:
0:100  0:000  PCI (00|00:02.00) : 8086 5906 class=030000
0:100  0:000   - GFX: Model=Intel HD Graphics 610 (Intel)

Note that the data in your misc/preboot.log does not match your profile.
Your profile says i7-7500U (btw, screen resolution missing from Graphics), but your preboot.log shows something else:
Code:
0:100  0:000  BrandString = Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 4415U @ 2.30GHz

This Pentium/HD610 combo is probably not supported.

HD610 may be problematic:
Code:
0:100  0:000  PCI (00|00:02.00) : 8086 5906 class=030000
0:100  0:000   - GFX: Model=Intel HD Graphics 610 (Intel)

Note that the data in your misc/preboot.log does not match your profile.
Your profile says i7-7500U (btw, screen resolution missing from Graphics), but your preboot.log shows something else:
Code:
0:100  0:000  BrandString = Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 4415U @ 2.30GHz

This Pentium/HD610 combo is probably not supported.
I edited my data putting inside my two PCs (I7 is the one i am using to create zip, the Pentium is where I wanna install) but now it get back to the older one, IDK the reason (maybe moderator?)
However, I cannot install it on Pentium Gold? No way?

I edited my data putting inside my two PCs (I7 is the one i am using to create zip, the Pentium is where I wanna install) but now it get back to the older one, IDK the reason (maybe moderator?)

Place main computer that you're asking about in the three profile fields: Motherboard, CPU, Graphics, as per FAQ.
Use the signature for secondary computers.
Make sure you read the rules regarding signatures.

However, I cannot install it on Pentium Gold? No way?

No idea... I don't have one.
You might need to do some research on Pentium CPU hacking/patching.

Place main computer that you're asking about in the three profile fields: Motherboard, CPU, Graphics, as per FAQ.
Use the signature for secondary computers.
Make sure you read the rules regarding signatures.
Ok I will do that

No idea... I don't have one.
You might need to do some research on Pentium CPU hacking/patching.
So you don't know any escamotage to fix that? If nope, would it be better with my other Windows 10 PC with I7 and Dual GPU Intel HD 620 and AMD R7?

So you don't know any escamotage to fix that?

No. No reason for me to look for anything either as I don't tend to buy that kind of hardware...

If nope, would it be better with my other Windows 10 PC with I7 and Dual GPU Intel HD 620 and AMD R7?

Probably.

No. No reason for me to look for anything either as I don't tend to buy that kind of hardware…
Better, it is a little bit slow with the Pentium gold...

Probably.
Does Hackintosh have problems with dual GPUs? The Intel is just 520 mb, instead AMD is 4 GB (IDK why Dell did that). So is there a way to make them work together/just AMD?

Attachments

573 KB · Views: 262
Hi
I've tried installation on my Dell (the one on my bio) and it was all ok until the last installation (so not when the USB installed macOS, the next one inside the HDD) in which it told me something went wrong. Here it is the log.
Can you please help me?
Thank you so much, I'm so near…
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Sorry, I forgot Clover… here you have.
I cannot send you the photo, because I would have to wait another hour just to see the text of the log with the only button "save". Have I also to send you the prelog? I think is useless because I already installed macOS from USB

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back