Contribute
Register

Installation fail on Lenovo Yoga 520 (appleusblegacyroot::init:enab)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your EFI/Clover is not as per guide (for some reason drivers64UEFI is a file instead of a folder!?)
Start over:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
Hi
now when I put inside the USB Mojave installer terminal always give me this error:
Error: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=512 "“InstallESD.dmg” couldn’t be copied to “SharedSupport”." UserInfo={NSSourceFilePathErrorKey=/Applications/Install macOS Mojave.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg, NSUserStringVariant=(

Copy

), NSDestinationFilePath=/Volumes/Install macOS Mojave/Install macOS Mojave.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg, NSFilePath=/Applications/Install macOS Mojave.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg, NSUnderlyingError=0x7f89948e97d0 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=6 "Device not configured"}}The copy of the installer app failed.

What should I do? I'm trying to reinstall installer now, should it work than?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Hi
Always kernel panic: it gives me "thread 1 error" with than lot of numbers.
Here it is the zip.
Can you please help me?

You need to attach verbose boot photo as per FAQ.

Attachments

• DSC_0120.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 107
Hi
Always kernel panic: it gives me "thread 1 error" with than lot of numbers.
Here it is the zip.
Can you please help me?
Hi
Here it is the photo!
Thanks for the help
From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?
1) from mac app store
2) from a mac (with i7 7 gen)

1) from mac app store
2) from a mac (with i7 7 gen)

In the files you attached in post #22, you forgot to press F2 and F4 prior to your boot attempt.

In the files you attached in post #22, you forgot to press F2 and F4 prior to your boot attempt.
Sorry I didn't understand, I've to press at the boot attempt at the same time f2+f4 and than? Just re-send you EFI.zip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back