Graphics
GTX 570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I downloaded, created with the USB UniBeast, but when beginning the installation the following error appears:

View attachment 160894

by pressing enter in clover, appears the logo of the apple and soon after restart.
the above message appears using the -v flag.

I'm trying to install on a acer notebook v5-572p-6646:

i5 3337u
RAM 8gb
HD 1tb
Intel HD 4000
Tela 15,6" Multi-touch HD LED
Acer Nplify 802.11a/g/n

I did some research but found nothing to help me, does anyone know how can I solve this problem?

Same problem here

Please recreate your USB using UniBeast 6.0.1- 6.1 had bugs and was pulled. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I created the usb again one day ago, was released a new version today unibeast?
I'm using version 6.0.1 of unibeast.
I will download it again and recreate the stick.
Thank you very much

I am having the same issue

in legacy it try's to install but fails. but in uefi it keeps saying "couldn't allocate runtime area"

I tried removing my 970 card because someone thought might help but than all I get is "*********************************
-

realy getting frustrated. Please help

oh I am using unibeast 6.0.1

this is my 1st post I normally can figure this stuff out.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    863.9 KB · Views: 1,720
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 1,294
So far it looks like I fixed the problem
i did this by creating a unibeast legacy usb. But I was getting this error"oot fails with Error allocating 0x#### pages at 0x####... alloc type 2"

So than I found tonymac's big list of solutions for el capitain http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...st-solutions-el-capitan-install-problems.html
and mainly followed these
"Boot freezes on Apple logo, verbose shows only 2-3 lines
Typically ends with a row of pluses or Using reloc... no Hibernate... no

Boot fails with Error allocating 0x#### pages at 0x####... alloc type 2

• If it next says Error loading kernel cache then you most likely have SIP enabled and it can't generate a kext cache
    • Figure out which config.plist you're using, and check it for the RtVariables needed to disable SIP for El Capitan (covered in this guide)
    • If that's not it, try using a different USB port for the install drive (front/back, USB2/USB3, etc.)
    • If that's not it, try replaced VBoxHfs.efi with HFSPlus.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/
  • Otherwise if it doesn't have the kernel cache message:
    • One user reported getting this but not on every boot and using a different USB port fixed it
    • Others report that replacing EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi fixes it.
    • If you have more than one of OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi or OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi or OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi then remove all but one"
I also edited my boot arguments so it looked like "dart=0 nv_disable=1 -v debug=8
than I changed the OS X version if not: 10.10.10 To 10.11.1
and I was reading about redundancies causing problems so I deleted some kexts like OsxAptioFixDrv and replaced vboxhfs with hfsplus most of what I found on the big list

I gave up for a while to install EL CAPITAN.
I created a USB YOSEMITE with unibeast 5.2.0 and the installation started using the flag UseKernelCache=No.
When I had more time I will try to upgrade to the EL CAPITAN.
Thank you so much.

So I've been stuck in this loop all day. The few times I've managed to reach the install I run into the keyboard/mouse issue.

I've tried changing the UFEI, the RTvariables are correct. I'm using Unibeast 6.1.1

Information on my profile should be current.

Using additional boot flags of nv_disable=1 outside of the standard ones setup in Unibeast.

Yosemite build runs great. Maybe I should just stick with it.

I'm using v6.2.0 and still have this issue...

I'm using v6.2.0 and still have this issue...
JP did you ever resolve this issue?

I have the exact same board as you the B150 Gaming G3 with a 6600K and GTX970 and could not resolve this issue.. i would get 2/3 good boots then bam! it's back.

Made me switch back to Windows which i didn't want to do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back