GA-Z97X-Gaming 3
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello!
I tried to install Mac OS 10.11.3 on my PC.
I have invested a whole day, tried a lot of tutorials, but they all end up in rebooting, rebooting, rebooting.

The best tutorial I could find:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/307003-clover-os-x-el-capitan-usb/

The Error:
If I just boot with Clover, the Apple Logo appears, and after that the system goes instant to reboot.
Trying to use some bootflags ends in a kernel panic with some ACPI problems.

Solutions I already have tried:
- Upgrading the BIOS to Version F7
- UEFI & Legacy Boot Tutorials
- Unicast
- Changing the CPU ID
- Deactivation VT-d, OC, and all the common guesses in the BIOS.

Please help.

Your CPU is not natively supported and you need a graphics card.

Check this guide on how to use FakeCPUID in Clover.

Your GTX 750 ti requires the Nvidia Web Drivers.

Try to boot with nv_disable=1 added to your boot flags.

Hello,

so I tried the Guide for Pentium G3258 and took the config.plist from there.
I also compiled the SSDT-4.aml file and put it in place.

Finally the installation starts loading but at the half way it stops and does a reboot.
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Do I need the graphic web driver already during installation? How do I put them in the right place?
[/FONT]

okay,
with nv_disable=1 and "-v" and after several reboots the installer started and installed Mac OS X! :thumbup:
After reboot into MacOS X I had to deactivate LAN, because this caused a reboot Loop... *reinstalling everything*

But finally I came to the Mac OS Desktop! (still with nv_disable)
Then I started Multibeast --> restart --> GAME OVER.

*reinstall again*

Next questions:
- Do I Need to place the Special *.aml file I generated for the Pentium G3258 again in the EFI ?
- Which Driver should I use for my Geforce GTX 750 TI? The Webinstaller Package (v346.03.05f02) brought me into a reboot Loop, where nv_disable doesn't help anymore.

Do I Need to place the Special *.aml file I generated for the Pentium G3258 again in the EFI ?

You should copy or move it into /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

Which Driver should I use for my Geforce GTX 750 TI? The Webinstaller Package (v346.03.05f02) brought me into a reboot Loop, where nv_disable doesn't help anymore.

The Nvidia Web Driver version is correct.
Note that as soon as you install the driver you should add nvda_drv=1 to your boot flags and remove nv_disable=1

Okay,
I had to take the EFI Config and the EFI kernel onto the hard disk from the installer Stick.
Finally the last problem is that on my Geforce GTX 750 TI only the VGA port is working. Audio is inactive too. Anybody already solved this on El Capitan?

Anybody Solved ALC1150 Audio ?

THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back