Contribute
Register

Install Yosemite successfully but can't login app store

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You have 'en0' assigned to USB WiFi.

There are no drivers loaded for your Ethernet (1969:1091, Atheros)

Thanks so much. I had tried to install drivers through multibeast but I guess I had the wrong one. I tried again, followed your directions and it is now working fine.

Mine is on en1. How to change to en0? Thanks

Go into SysPrefs->Network and remove all interfaces, Apply, then remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, then add all your network interfaces back, starting with Ethernet.

Go into SysPrefs->Network and remove all interfaces, Apply, then remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, then add all your network interfaces back, starting with Ethernet.

Thanks. Now is on en2 and seems to be working

Thanks. Now is on en2 and seems to be working

Done properly it should end up on 'en0'. Make sure you follow my instructions carefully and in the exact order.

I'm having the same problem. Fresh install of Yosemite and everything is fine other than ethernet. I've tried 2 different ethernet drivers in MB and neither work.

I am trying to follow your steps but I cannot find my /SystemConfiguration/ folder. I went to Finder and clicked on my User folder and /Library/ was not there so I hit Command+J and clicked "show library folder" and went into it but /SystemConfiguration/ is not in there so I'm kinda lost.

*Edit*

SystemConfiguration folder has been found. Will follow your steps now and report back.

I'm having the same problem. Fresh install of Yosemite and everything is fine other than ethernet. I've tried 2 different ethernet drivers in MB and neither work.

I am trying to follow your steps but I cannot find my /SystemConfiguration/ folder. I went to Finder and clicked on my User folder and /Library/ was not there so I hit Command+J and clicked "show library folder" and went into it but /SystemConfiguration/ is not in there so I'm kinda lost.

You're looking in the wrong place (this path is not in the user folder). Use Finder's Go to Folder option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back