Graphics
ati 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I ran the installer all worked sort of well. If I use the iBoot disk to start up it works fine, never been able to get it to just boot from HDD, anyways thats another issue but booting from the iBoot is no problem for me.

THE main issue is I can get many USB devices to work and show up from External HDD to Phones (not iphones) usb thumb drives ect..
My issue is I can't get my iPad, or itouch and even my sisiters iPhone to show up or even get power. Is there a way to fix this, :banghead: what info do you all need to help me. This would be great. Thanks in Advance!!

I'm in a similar boat, have a very different type of motherboard though. My USB memory stick and other USB devices are working fine - just not my iPhone!

I'm hoping it's related to not having a DSDT loaded but not ruling out other causes.

So does anyone know what to do to remedy this problem? I would like to get this fixed then I would like to fix my next problem

I'm on the latest BIOS for mine, which is the F9J BETA from June last year.

Anyway, mine's sorted. I extracted and modified my motherboard's DSDT with the standard fixes for the Gigabyte boards and my iPhone is now showing, YAY!

Skyboat said:
I'm on the latest BIOS for mine, which is the F9J BETA from June last year.

Anyway, mine's sorted. I extracted and modified my motherboard's DSDT with the standard fixes for the Gigabyte boards and my iPhone is now showing, YAY!

:clap:

DSDT edits are definitely the way to go- USBFamilyMOD 2.0 is good- but not perfect for a long term solution. I may base the next version on 10.6 IOUSBFamily based on the discussion here and elsewhere- thanks for the feedback. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back