intel / r9 nano
GA h170N wifi
i3 6300
r9 nano fury

got install to finally work
installed multibeast
it is not booting from the hdd refi partition

boots from usb ok still

this ssd used to boot a different hackintosh machine. is there a chance there are still files on it that are causing issues? drive was wiped on install

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.9 MB · Views: 46
Here is screenshot of what happens
I get the prohibitted thing and screen goes all matrix but then it keeps showing new messages seen in ss

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_130637.jpg
    IMG_20190920_130637.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 33
Looks to me like you are using someone else's /EFI folder which does not match your hardware.
The ACPI errors probably come from all of that junk in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.

ok I will delete efi folder and reinstall

Here is screenshot of what happens
I get the prohibitted thing and screen goes all matrix but then it keeps showing new messages seen in ss
If the system Disk boots from the USB Installer but then won't boot after Multibeast installation, you can simply copy and paste the EFI Folder from the USB Installer and paste it on the EFI Partition of the SSD after deleting its current EFI Folder . Once it boots you can later troubleshoot any other problems. To copy and paste the HIDDEN EFI Folder from its EFI Partition of USB Installer disk to the hidden EFI Partition of the SSD, you can download and launch Clover Configurator and click Mount EFI fro its Left Panel . You can find illustrated steps here-> #4

thanks all. I wiped out the efi folder and reinstalled with multibeast. All is working now

I incorrectly assumed when i wiped the ssd on install it was wiping all partitions.

thanks all. I wiped out the efi folder and reinstalled with multibeast. All is working now

I incorrectly assumed when i wiped the ssd on install it was wiping all partitions.

• It will Repartition in GUID and Format in APFS (right way) or HFS+J if you Erase the ENTIRE disk NOT the Volume alone of a previously partitioned and formatted Disk.
  • To CORRECTLY Erase the disk using Disk Utility both during installation and also on a running Hackintosh System disk, FIRST click View> and place [√] Show All Devices.
  • Then select the entire disk [if needed by changing the Down arrow to Rightward arrow by the side of icons.]
  • Then Erase giving a new name to the Disk, preferably choose APFS to format and GUID as Partition Scheme as shown in the images.

Attachments

• 1.DU_View.png
    1.DU_View.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.Show All Devices.png
    2.Show All Devices.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 3.Select the Disk to Erase by closing the volme.png
    3.Select the Disk to Erase by closing the volme.png
    238.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 4.Erase the disk .png
    4.Erase the disk .png